How many people new to board only a month or so?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by earthdog2000, Jun 10, 2006.

1. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Hi all,
    I'm a Newbie of only about 3 weeks just wondering who else is really new! It seems like I've seen many people's posts who are new also. Just wanted to see how many of us are new like maybe a month or so!
    Fibro hugs to all, Julie
  2. azbubba

azbubba New Member

I've only been here about 2 weeks or so...decided I'd do a search when rheumatologist told me he was thinking about dxing me with FM...and yes, I now have the official dx.

Bubba
  3. dleaning

dleaning New Member

Found this site about a month ago. The people here are all wonderful and helpful as well as supportive.

Welcome aboard!!!

Dawn
  4. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

was snooping for a while, just posted for my 1st time a few days ago......julie
  5. gladone

gladone New Member

I have been posting since begining of May, about six weeks. Seems like I've been here a long time as I sign on almost everyday.

It is very nice to meet all of you. I hope you enjoy the board as much as I do. I Look forward to getting to know you all by your posts.

To Azbubba...your bio is very funny (I share your sence of humor). I also used to do your line of work. I am amazed at what you can have in common with poeple.

Chat with you soon,
    Gladone

[This Message was Edited on 06/10/2006]
  6. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Thanks guys, for your responses, let's keep this thread going!
    Hugs, Julie
  7. gerrih

gerrih New Member

Hi! I've been reading on the site about 4 weeks. I'm limited on time at this point (DGD is staying with me -age 2) but have enjoyed the posts that I have read.
  8. Ranigar

Ranigar Member

I'm new also.I read posts for information and learned not only alot about my illness but found it so comforting to see I wasn't alone.I don't post alot of questions but find myself absorbing every bit of info I can read.It shocks me to see others feel,complain,and vent about what I'm thinking.It's like having people read your mind.I love that feeling of me too! And know this is so real and not me being overdramatic or overly sensitive.Does that make sense?
  9. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Hi Ranigar,

I read your bio and it sounds like you have so many things going on with your health like most of us on this board! It does feel good to know that others have been there and understand does'nt it? I know it's hard, but try not to beat yourself up about not being able to be there for your freinds and family like you used to!

Right now, for all of us we can learn and help others to fight for a cure for all of these DD's! I'm just sooooo happy to have found you all!

Hugs, Julie
  10. Ranigar

Ranigar Member

I'm starting to get used to this DD and the things I need to do and forgive so I can have the best quality of life possible.
  11. 1975jet

1975jet New Member

I'm new, too. Everyone seems very helpful on this site.
    Let's keep with the positive.

Thanks everyone!!!
  12. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

Can't remember when I found this site, maybe a month or so ago....but I sure am thankful for it!

13. earthdog2000

earthdog2000 Member

Okay guys, this is weird! I'm the newbie who started this thread having been here only less than a month myself! So, why does my profile say I've been a member since 10-2-05? I don't get it!

I'm gonna do another post asking some of the oldbies how that is possible!

Sorry, this probably makes me look like a real dingbat, huh?

Hugs to all, Julie