How Many use Naltrexone for CFS? & Troy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by victoria, Jun 18, 2003.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

To those who have CFS as a major complaint --

How may are trying LDN (low dose naltrexone), and what are your results?

And TO TROY, the pharmacist: do you have any customers who have CFS as primary complaint that LDN is helping?? If you could get any of them to post here or to me personally, I would love to hear their stories -- and I bet others would too as this is so new.

I'd love to get some feedback so that I can talk further about it to my doctor at the next appointment.
    99% of the info I've found on the net is about multiple sclerosis & LDN, for which many are finding it amazingly helpful.

Thanks everyone,
    Victoria
    [This Message was Edited on 06/18/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 06/18/2003]
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

<<BUMP>>

I'm hoping that, if any of you are taking naltrexone for CFS specifically, you'll see this and respond.

Thanks, Victoria
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

I'm still hoping somebody will see this who does LDN for CFS....

Thnks Victoria
  4. ohmyaching

ohmyaching New Member

I'm interested in low dose naltrexone. I read that in some instances naltrexone can cause tumors to clear up. I have small tumors on my hands and talked to my doctor about using naltrexone. Thought that if I took it for CFS I might also clear up these tumors- two cures for one ...so to speak. My doctor said to bring her some proof. I looked on the internet, but what I saw said naltrexone could cause cancer. It seems whether or not it caused cancer had to do with the dosage. I'm looking for any information on naltrexone and CFS.
  5. victoria

victoria New Member

From what I read on the internet site on low dose naltrexone, it can CURE, not cause cancer. There's a group on Yahoo of people using LDN, mostly for MS but I think a few for cancers also. You might want to join or look at their posts.

Thanks, Victoria
  6. ohmyaching

ohmyaching New Member

I'll look up that Yahoo group- there is nothing like the voice of experience.