How much Aloe Vera juice do you drink a day?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dee50, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

If you use Aloe Vera please share with me how many oz. a day you drink. Do you drink it year round?
    Thanks
    Dee50
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I don't but maybe someone does!
  3. taniar

taniar New Member

I mix my vitamins powdered into about 6 oz. Aloe Vera Juice.

It tastegood. I don't know how much it helps. But I think it does.

Tania
  4. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

4 oz in the morning and 4 oz in the evening. Drinking it for my slow slow colon. But...tonight I'm drinking 6 oz of red wine instead! I can feel myself relaxinggggg.Thanks for the input.
    Dee50
  5. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Thanks for all the information. Great stuff! Potassium loss very good to know. And the timing with taking fiber 2 hours before or after drinking the Aloe. Lemon in water first thing in the morning is clearing up my sinus mucus. If I grab my coffee first thing I pay for it dearly. Timing seems to be so important (with the herb helpers).
    I feel best when I drink my water and fresh lemon first thing when I wake up then drink my fiber drink then a cup of coffee. If I drink my coffee first which is my old habit I am going to have a poor morning. I'm learning!
    And don't drink it when I'm on my period:)
    Thanks again
    Dee50
    [This Message was Edited on 08/24/2005]
  6. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Dear Dee,
    I've been drinkng Aloe Vera Juice for over 5 years. At first I drank a cup a day, and now I dring a cup every other day, mixed with diet Snapple.

It has really helped me. It helps with my fibro pain, and with all the digestive and gastro-intestinal problems I had.

Good luck,
    Terry
  7. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

I just read your bio.Have you found your new dog yet? I have a boxer girl that is only 1 year old. My old girl died at 9 years oh I miss her so :-( But my new girl Ruby is something else-manners-none! I think she is going to hit me so hard one of these days that i'm going to hit the ground. I've been working with her for about 4 months now and at times I've been ready to give up--so much energy and she hugs with her front legs-what a grip. I'm going to turn her into a service dog. She can open anything with her front paws and loves to be by my side 24/7. But..oh all that energy of hers is our downfall at present. She is happy, happy, happy girl 50 pounds worth.
    Thanks for talking about you're aloe uses.
    What brand are you drinking?
    Dee50
    [This Message was Edited on 08/24/2005]
  8. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

I'm sorry your dog died. It is a wrenching experience, isn't it?

No, I don't have my new dog yet. The rescue rep. from Nor Cal Golden Retriever Rescue is looking for one for me. I hope to hear from her soon. I'm adopting a mature adult. No way could I deal with a puppy or an enthusiastic teenager. I complement you on your courage. Have fun with your new dog. :)

Thd brand of Aloe Vera juice I drink is the one that is sold at Walgreens, Kmart and Walmart. They all sell the same brand and it comes in a gallon container, for $10.00. It's called: "Fruit of the Earth" Organic Aloe Vera Juice.I seems to fit all the criteria for a top quality juice.

Take care,
    Terry
  9. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

$10 sounds like a great price. I'm paying way to much. I'm still trying to deceide if I'm brave or just plain stupid when I comes to handling my new boxer girl!! Yes it is sooo heart braking when we lose our dogs. I get so bonded.
    Take care and I hope you get your new buddie soon.
    Dee50