How much do we all have in common?+more???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sssupermom, Feb 16, 2003.

1. sssupermom

sssupermom New Member

The more I think about it the more I want to ask, has anyone done a poll to see how much we all have in common ? some websites have a way to take polls do you all have it here?

I was just also thinking, if this is a virus is this spreadable?

How do I find a doctor that does not have this attitude matter-of-fact attitude? I like in IL been to Loyola, UI hospitals and can't find a doctor how cares even a bit.

2. sssupermom

sssupermom New Member

bump, please respond
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

They weren't used much and there was much confusion about how to use them, so they went away when ProHealth changed servers.

After one has been here a while, it is pretty easy to see all the symptoms produced by our illnesses. Someone will post about an obscure symptom and there will be a few others who also suffer from it. There are at least 100 symptoms of our illnesses and more being discovered every day.

I think pain and fatigue are pretty safe bets when it comes to commonality, but there are those who suffer profound fatigue without too much pain. Beyond that, the list of symptoms is HUGE.

Love, Mikie
  4. sssupermom

sssupermom New Member

Thanks for responding...sure wish there were still polls because I truly believe that there are differences within our disease and maybe we could pinpoint what would help each differentt branch of FM or CFS.

[ advertisement ]