How much sublingual B-12?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by twerp, Aug 8, 2003.

1. twerp

twerp New Member

Hi, I've seen a few posts here from people who are using sublingual B-12 with good results, but I don't see any dosage mentioned. I just purchased some 500MG "dots" and was wondering how many to take per day. Also, the timing - would I take the total dose of dots at once or throughout the day? Any time of day better or worse than another?

Thanks!
    Twerp
  2. Mar19

Mar19 New Member

Not that I'm an expert on the whole deal. Ü I have 1000mcg B-12 with 400 mcg of folic acid. I take one a day first thing in the morning; they help me "wake up". Never been a morning person, never will be. I find the B-12 to be a really big help, doesn't get me all jumpy like with caffeine, just makes me feel alert. The first day I got them I took one in the afternoon, and was too awake to go to sleep that night, so I've switched to mornings, which is what I really need it for anyhow.

I also gave some to my dd, who tends to be anemic and she had good results too. Both these vitamins help with the production of red blood cells. Hope you do as well with them as we have.

Love and blessings
    Mar
  3. twerp

twerp New Member

I really do appreciate the guidance. What I wanted to avoid was taking too much, or taking it at the wrong time. On the other hand, I didn't want to waste my time by taking too little and then thinking it wasn't worth taking at all. You guys are the best!

Love,
    Twerp