HOW SICKPAINFULL R U THIS WK??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jordane, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Jordane

Jordane New Member

I have got to say;
    This last wk,and now also this wk; I am soo sick
    and soo much pain.I am soo tired it is hard to think.

But one goes on,or doesnt(that looks good rite now))

Sorry, I am having a pity party,just me rite now, but you are all invited!!!!

Cant stay on here,have to go to bed. Its a bad one!!:>(

Just wanted to touch base, see how you all are doing??
    feeling??? coping???

Will try to get on later & check.

YOU ARE ALL IN MY PRAYERS!!!!

I REALLY REALLY HOPE U DONT FEEL THIS BAD!!!!!!

PAMPER YOURSELVES!!
    JORDANE
  2. taniazcatz

taniazcatz New Member

Jordane,

I was just thinking about this very topic this morning. This is my 3rd week of feeling like absolute crap. All I want to do is, nothing. All the time. I have no energy at all hardly and what little I have goes quickly taking care of my 11 month old son. I have been hurting constantly without and breaks in the pain. I felt like this several years ago, all I could do was get out of my bed and get to my recliner. I don't remember how long that lasted but it seemed like months. That's kind of where I'm at now. I don't know what the problem is. My doc says that it's a part of dealing with fms ( I have lupus as well). YOu never know when this "phase" will hit or how long it will last. But I am so ready to get over this. I actually miss the days when I could get the housework done, cook dinner and have a little bit of energy left top play with my son. I'm dealing with it but I hate it. I learned years ago how hard I can push my body. For now I'm just trying to get through each day and pray that the next day I will be a little bit better.

I hope you feel better very soon. Let me know how you're doing.

Take Care.

Tanya
  3. jakeg

jakeg New Member

It's never ending. I feel the same almost every day, sick and tired of being sick and tired. Pain levels hardly ever get down to 5 or 6.

I just keep telling myself tomorrows another day and it will get better with time.

The problem is that time is never ending. when will it be my time to have a good day.

It seems as though we are all caught in a never ending loop that just keeps playing and adding more souls to the loop

Hope you feel better when you get back up.

Take Care

Jake
    [This Message was Edited on 04/24/2006]
  4. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

Everything hurts today. And I had to do my shopping. Took over 3 hours because I had to stop and rest so often. Nothing seems to help today. Arrrrrrrrrrggggh!

God Bless.
  5. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

Sunday to answer that one for ya. I really do not know how things will be for me. I never know, I just hope I don't flare up tomorrow through Friday because of the rain.

I am not taking any heavy meds, or rarely any meds this week, but keep working out, and stretching. So I may do okay....but will let you know on Sunday.

All I can say is hang in there, try to think as positive as you can, and I will definitely keep all of you in my prayers.

Many hugs,
    Nicole
  6. Jordane

Jordane New Member

I am soooo sorry you are all feeling so crappy( thats not a strong enough word is it).

Bless you all; I really feel for you, and Tanya, looking after a wee one besides!!Wow!

I am still spending most of my days in bed.Have to try and clean this place up a bit. But honestly the energy just isnt there!!

Had to eat my breakfast in bed,toast is about all I can stomach.

I know you are ALL feeling the same.And I wish there was a magic something to pass on to you,to make us ALL feel like we used to.

Anyone remember how that felt????

I am going back to my bed, my head is barely holding on.And being on here really tires me out and makes me sick!

Wish for you all to feel better,and to be pain free!!!!

And I welcome all who wants to join in on my pity party!
    Sometimes thats all we have!!:>

Sending you all gentle hugs!
    Pamper yourselves!!!:>)
    Keep in touch!!
    Jordane
  7. sues1

sues1 New Member

Scoot over..I will join your pity party....I hope your bed is big, others will join us also.I really like toast.

It has been worse and I also was thinking about it when I saw your posting................Susan

[ advertisement ]