How Stoopid Am I?????????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sofy, Nov 13, 2002.

1. sofy

sofy New Member

Went for 3 hrs of cognitive testing this morning. Won't know the answer to my question for some time but some of the simpelist math problems were a humiliating experience. Not that I wasn't aware. It took me over 20 minutes to figure out that 63" was 5' 3" the other day. I did do good in one part and asked if we could do more of that and less of the other. Lets just hope its fog and not something more ominous. Do any of you know of a job for a sleepy, gregarious (short term only) stoopid woman of a certain age. Still look ok but dont have the energy to fix up the packaging much and all this sleeping is making the middle expand. No weight just 2" bigger. Maybe I could pay someone to hire me instead of the other way around!
  2. sofy

sofy New Member

Went for 3 hrs of cognitive testing this morning. Won't know the answer to my question for some time but some of the simpelist math problems were a humiliating experience. Not that I wasn't aware. It took me over 20 minutes to figure out that 63" was 5' 3" the other day. I did do good in one part and asked if we could do more of that and less of the other. Lets just hope its fog and not something more ominous. Do any of you know of a job for a sleepy, gregarious (short term only) stoopid woman of a certain age. Still look ok but dont have the energy to fix up the packaging much and all this sleeping is making the middle expand. No weight just 2" bigger. Maybe I could pay someone to hire me instead of the other way around!
  3. kadywill

kadywill New Member

You sound just perfect to me and I'd hire you in a second! I'm terrible at Math anyway, so I don't give a fig about that. I know it's scary. I used to beat all around me at Jeopardy and now I'm embarrassed to watch it! My mind and body were always strong and my selling points~~~now both are shot to he//! I'm 47 and feel 90! I have 90 year old patients with more get up and go than I have some days! BUT, on my good days, you can't catch me!!!!! Thank God for the good days!!! You're a doll and I am so glad we get to chat like this! Thanks for all your input!
    Love,
    Kady