How to clean the toilet and give a cat a bath.tooo funny

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Feb 3, 2007.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

>How To Clean Your Toilet - The Fun Way
    > > >Instructions on how to clean your toilet
    1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
    3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash"
    and rinse".

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there
    no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom,and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.

The Dog :)

[This Message was Edited on 02/04/2007]
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

No one likes my joke? :-(
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

I can see my cat doing that. Makes you wish you had a video camera.
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I think it is pretty darn funny. Each step I read was funnier than the next. I don't even have a cat but somehow I had to read it when I saw it was from you (-: !!

That is really TOO funny !!! I don't know which step was the funniest. That was truly my laugh of the day. BTW, I do love cats even if I do not have one. I did years ago growing up. DH is not particularly a cat lover and is allergic some.

I think they are usually very cute and sweet unless you get one like my daughter used to have, who was psychotic and bit me really hard for NO reason. I think I would have liked to give that one a bath in the toilet (-: !!He is no longer living by the way (but I did not get rid of him).

Lotsa hugs and stay warm,

Granni (Marilyn)

[This Message was Edited on 02/04/2007]