How to clean the toilet...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lvjesus, Oct 27, 2012.

1. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

This week my hands began hurting a lot and today I was really having an issue trying to scrub my toilet. I had bought some lysol things you hang over the side of the toilet to keep it clean, but they are not working very well.

I wonder if anyone is using the Scrubbing Bubbles thing or the clorox wand and how they work.

2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

To the smell of those products and cannot tolerate them. I bought a Scrubbing Bubbles scrubber which is battery operated and comes with various sizes of brushes. It twirls around like a battery operated toothbrush. It makes cleaning the toilet sooooo much easier. It gets up under the lip of the bowl to scrub mold which can collect there. I use it with a larger brush for the tub and tiles with an extender so I don't have to bend down. I do put those bleach tablets in the tanks of my toilets and they really help to keep the bowl clean. There isn't a heavy smell of bleach. Using them does prematurely cause the rubber flapper to need replacing but, to me, it's worth it.

Love, Mikie
  3. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

Good tip!