How to convert

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shazzy, Apr 18, 2003.

1. Shazzy

Shazzy New Member

Hi all,

I was wondering how you can convert american dollers in to english money. Was thinking of buying from this site but it puts me off when i dont know how much it is in £'s.

Anyone form the uk brought from this site, how did they find it?

shazzy
  2. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I have no idea myself, but maybe the folks at Pro-Health can tell you, maybe just send them an e=mail, and ask about Prices, asking does not mean a commintment to Buy, your just wanting info.
    From what I have read tho, this site has reasonable price's, it's the Shipping cost's that get's ya, lol, hopefully that's included in the Product price.

Hope you have a Great Weekend and Happy Easter to you and your's,
    kredca4/sharon
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We've been so all consumed with the war here that we are not getting all that much world news other than the war. Actually, American television is not good about world news reporting. I try to watch the BBC reports when I can.

There is probably a website which gives the daily exchange rate. Using a credit card can be a problem when the exchange is fluxuating a lot if the charge is not put through when the purchase is made. I think this is not so much a problem anymore since the advances in electronic equipment.

Love, Mikie
  4. averilpam

averilpam New Member

I'm from the UK too, and conveniently, I work at a Post Office, where we sell currency. The conversion rate is approx 1.5 dollars to the £ at the moment (it changes constantly) so if it's $30 it will probably cost you around £20.
    I haven't bought from this particular site, but have bought from other US sites without problem. It usually takes quite a while before the purchase turns up on your credit card bill (can be useful leeway to get the money together - just don't forget about it!)
    good luck
    Pam
  5. sb439

sb439 New Member

after the three double-yous and a dot, xe, then another dot, then net then / then ucc then / again. (no space of course in between)
    this is a universal currency converting site which doesn't cost a thing.
    Susanne