How to detox metals: a compilation of Dr. Cutler's posts

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AllWXRider, Feb 8, 2007.

1. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

Moriam manages the Yahoo Adult Metal Chelation forum. She has compiled a great collection of posts by Dr. Andrew Cutler Ph.D. chemistry. Dr. Cutler is regarded as THE expert on toxic metal chelation.

There are postings on various drug chelators as well as natural ones (herbals and clays).

http://home.earthlink.net/~moriam/

Nothing for sale at this website.

But the AllWXRider wouldn't mind a 5 cent tip each time you visit. Please no wooden nickels.
  2. cct

cct Member

I definitely will give this toxic metal forum information a good study.

I have been trying to get rid of heavy metals for years. The adult chelation forum will undoubtedly offer some great tips.
  3. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

I'm interested in detoxing. I haven't been tested, but I do suspect it is involved in my CFS.

How do you detox lead and nickel? I know Dr. Cheney recommends chlorella for mercury and had success with that. However, nothing was mentioned about the above metals. Is the detox the same?

Thanks for your input.

BTW, are you getting any better by detoxing?

CherylSue
  4. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

DMSA when used every 4 hours is a better chelator for Lead than EDTA. You have to chelate for 3 days and then rest for 3 days. This means getting up at night...no fun for us CFS ppl.

EDTA is every 8 hours. I would start with this and see if you have any bad side effects of lead release. Then if OK, try the DMSA.

I'm using DMSA at 1/8th capsule or 12.5mg /4 hours.

Dr. Cutler says that Nickel can only be taken out by your sweat glands. Use a sauna, heat lamp or lots of hot baths or showers.