How to find a doctor in Anaheim California

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Terry2002cal, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Terry2002cal

Terry2002cal New Member

Does anyone know of a good doctor in southern california, Anaheim or Chino hills area. If not would someone know how I might find a good doctor. I just moved here and the state I came from I when to some bad doctors and I don't want to go through that again.
  2. chewie

chewie New Member

Terry i have a great dr in RIVERSIDE. HE reminds you of a old country dr. He belives in this DD. When you see him you don't ever half to wait DAYS for an appt. AND best of all you never half to wait more 1/2 hr tops to see him . Riverside is about 45 minutes at the most from where you are. his name is:

DR.Marion Smith
    909-785-6260

I don't have his address,but he is nent to PARKVIEW HOSP.

Give him a try I think you would be happy with him. I used to live in Riverside then moved to Hemet. It is 45 mins away for me AND even tho the drive kills meI wouldn/t give him up for all the money in the world.I can call in the am and be seen that afternoon or the next day And to me thats worth the drive. GOOD luck and keep me posted . Mybe we can meet for coffee .I know just where you are coming from with moving and it is a doseey for us I moved from here RIVERSIDE to Texas in Oct. Then back to HEMET in Dec. What a rough time that was for me Major flare up and still am suffering from it.My email address is:

wbsjes3@cs.com

SOFT HUGS Joyce