How to find an integrative medicine doctor -

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mbofov, Apr 25, 2012.

  1. mbofov

    mbofov Active Member

    go to (American College for Advancement in Medicine) and click on "health resources" at top of the page and you can find doctors in your area who practice integrative medicine. I was given this link by Dr. Gruenn's office (he's one of the docs doing peptide injections) when I asked for a referral for an integrative medicine doctor in a different area for a friend.