How To Find You NPR name.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gapsych, Apr 18, 2009.

1. gapsych

gapsych New Member

The rules: Take the first letter of your middle name and insert it anywhere you'd like in your first name. And then your last name is the smallest foreign town you've ever visited. I did not know the smallest but just chose a town in Germany which was around the city I visited.

Presto: You too can compete with Korva Coleman, Lakshmi Singh and Mandalit del Barco

Since people may not want to use their first name, you can use all or part of you PH name.

What is yours?

Gasp Wilroth

[This Message was Edited on 04/18/2009]
  2. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Debjra Stockport....interesting:)

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

How come no one is asking what NPR stands for? Everydobby knows but me?

Natural Poultry Resources? National Public Radio? Non-Productive Recreation?

Just wondering.

Roackne Tijuana
  4. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Duh, it means Non-Productive Recreation named after the late Ms. Shelly Putz, the infamous recreational director at Sing Sing Prison during the early fifties.

She is WELL KNOW as starting a therapeutic recreational dance program for prisoners called "Dance Like Your Mind's On Drugs". The program never really took off as it went bankrupt when the National Drug Dancing Association sued for copyright infringement. Shelly died penniless.

There is a book coming out soon which disputes many of these myths surrounding Shelly's later years and focuses on her early life The book called, "Putzing Around" protrays Ms. Putz as a brilliant mathematician who left he lucrative career as an actuarist to set up many volunteer projects, the aforementioned being the most notable as well as her last

Meryl Streep will play in the screen adaptation.

Her tombstone, which is a big tourist attraction in Hassent Ben Idaho, is touchingly in scripted with, "What? You thought I would be sitting up?".

Donations to maintain this popular tourist attraction can be made through the website at you'reaputzI'

Shelly RIP.

A silent tear slowly trickling down my face.

HEY, is it time for my medication yet??? I think I'm having a right brain attack here!!!!
    [This Message was Edited on 04/18/2009]
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Thanks too many for all the info.

What do you mean "a silent tear"? Aren't all tears silent?

I wonder if Ms Putz was related to Tony Randall. He said he wanted his epitaph to
    be: Here stands Tony Randall. I am not taking this lying down!"

I am sure Ms Streep will deliver a cogent performance. My late mom always said
    she found something "witchy" about the actress's appearance. Do you think that
    will be an asset in this case?

Did you know you can go on line and see grave site pictures of many celebs? My
    favorite is Liberace's which is in the shape of a piano and is on wheels. That way
    he can accompany you anywhere.

6. Gingareeree

Gingareeree New Member

Jemanne Granada(Spain)~~~~~Jeannne
  7. vivian53

vivian53 Member

Stay off the Lithium you are cracking me up. You are just too funny LOL.

Vihian Boquias

8. gapsych

gapsych New Member

You just cracked me up!!! This is my mind off drugs.

I did rearrange my furniture last night and my apartment is only 550 sq. feet.

I think I have too much time on my hands. Maybe I should try stamp collecting.

I love all the names.

[This Message was Edited on 04/19/2009]