HOW TO GET SSD IF I WIN MY SSI

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by luvme, Feb 23, 2007.

1. luvme

luvme New Member

I NEED ADVICED FROM ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME...I APPLIED FOR SSI,THIS TIME AROUND, WHEN I GOT DISABLE, I HAD PUT IN 15 YEARS WITH THE STATE, I APPLIED FOR SSD I WAS DENIED, I WAS DENIED IN 1995, 1996, 1997, I TRIED GOING BACK OUT TO WORK, IN 1998,IT WAS VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME TO DO,SO I STOPPED WORKING....IT WASNT A STEADY JOB, I WAS JUST WORKING AS A PROCTOR ON SATURDAYS WHENEVER THEY NEEDED ME FOR THE STATE OR CITY TESTS THAT WAS GIVING, I'M IN THE SYSTEM AS WORKING AGAIN, AND FROM 1998, I DONT HAVE ENOUGH CREDIT FOR SSD, NOW I WANTED TO KNOW HOW CAN I GO ABOUT TRYING TO GET MY SSD THAT I WOULD PREFER ...

I HOPE EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND MY POST.
  2. TKE

TKE New Member

You may not be eligable :(. I think you have to had worked & earned credits in the last 5 years to have a claim. It's sick they do this after you work all those years & pay in only to be shot down.

I'd consult with a lawyer & see if they can offer you any hope.
  3. luvme

luvme New Member

THANKS FOR ANY HELP THAT YOU CAN GET FOR ME ON THIS MATTER...ONCE AGAIN..THANK YOU
  4. JLH

JLH New Member

Place a call to the Social Security Administration and ask them to check your record to see if you have enough work credits to apply for SSDI.