How to look up a doctor...help please...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dolsgirl, Dec 7, 2002.

1. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

I know that there is someplace on-line that you can go to research your potential doctor. Does anyone know what the address is to that site? I'm really tired of trying to get to it. I'm very specific in my search and still it comes back with all kinds of topics. Thanks in advance. dolsgirl
  2. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

I know that there is someplace on-line that you can go to research your potential doctor. Does anyone know what the address is to that site? I'm really tired of trying to get to it. I'm very specific in my search and still it comes back with all kinds of topics. Thanks in advance. dolsgirl
  3. Elbryan

Elbryan New Member

I havnt been able to locate a DR who seems to know much about FM can anyone help me find one. Thanks
  4. teach6

teach6 New Member

Go to the top of this page and click on the purple button that says Doctor Referral. That will take you to a page with several things listed at the top, including Co-Cure Good Doc referral. Click on that and you will be at the site. Follow the instructions from there.

If that doesn't work make a post asking if anyone knows a good doc from wherever you are.

Good luck!

Barbara