How to Lose Weight fast?

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by juliedespino, Oct 27, 2016.

1. juliedespino

juliedespino Member

I wana lose 10 pounds as fast as possible, I have tried starving myself, and have basketball 1 a week, and swimming 2 times a week. still nothing is working. Does anyone have any ways i can lose weight?!?!?
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, Julie,

Welcome to our website. There is new evidence that high intensity training (HIT) works well for physical health. It only requires three reps of 20-second high intensity of working out as hard as one can, on a treadmill, elliptical machine or stationary bike. It is all-out gasping high intensity but only for 20 seconds. Then, one catches one's breath and goes for two more reps. Obviously, one should see one's doc before starting this.

I found that when I tried to lose weight, I couldn't. When I started working out with the intent to keep healthy, and stopped eating junk carbs, I lost weight rapidly. I do the HIT. Unfortunately, the study on HIT revealed that there are some people who are genetically unable to lose weight no matter how hard they work out or diet but this is a small minority of the population.

Good luck to you.

Love, Mikie
  3. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

Julie, when you under-eat your body actually holds onto fat. The best way to lose weight is to eat a healthy diet that includes healthy fats such as nuts, seeds, olive oil, and avocados. Also be sure to include protein in your diet. The combination of the two helps you to feel full for longer and, therefore, you won't have the urge to snack. Be sure to get a good night's sleep as that also affects weight loss.