How to Lose Weight fast?

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by juliedespino, Oct 27, 2016.

1. juliedespino

juliedespino Member

I wana lose 10 pounds as fast as possible, I have tried starving myself, and have basketball 1 a week, and swimming 2 times a week. still nothing is working. Does anyone have any ways i can lose weight?!?!?
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, Julie,

Welcome to our website. There is new evidence that high intensity training (HIT) works well for physical health. It only requires three reps of 20-second high intensity of working out as hard as one can, on a treadmill, elliptical machine or stationary bike. It is all-out gasping high intensity but only for 20 seconds. Then, one catches one's breath and goes for two more reps. Obviously, one should see one's doc before starting this.

I found that when I tried to lose weight, I couldn't. When I started working out with the intent to keep healthy, and stopped eating junk carbs, I lost weight rapidly. I do the HIT. Unfortunately, the study on HIT revealed that there are some people who are genetically unable to lose weight no matter how hard they work out or diet but this is a small minority of the population.

Good luck to you.

Love, Mikie
  3. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

Julie, when you under-eat your body actually holds onto fat. The best way to lose weight is to eat a healthy diet that includes healthy fats such as nuts, seeds, olive oil, and avocados. Also be sure to include protein in your diet. The combination of the two helps you to feel full for longer and, therefore, you won't have the urge to snack. Be sure to get a good night's sleep as that also affects weight loss.
  4. ElaineJukeson

ElaineJukeson Member

5. rogitgarg4411

rogitgarg4411 Member

Eating steadily throughout the day can prevent your hunger— this can make you want to ravage anything in sight.
  6. anajoy

anajoy Member

When you force and starve you body, maybe it can hapen to lose weight fast,but be sure you will get it back even faster when you stop. When making a change, you should start with your mind first, then 80% is eating healthy and in small portions and of course HIT training helps a lot.
  7. hangininthere

hangininthere Well-Known Member

Whenever I use food grade hydrogen peroxide, I lose 10 pounds within days. Weird but true. I've had it happen both times I tried it for something else. Sudden weight loss.

With continued use, I don't lose any more than that first 10 pounds. When I discontinue it, the pounds start to come back. Maybe it does something to help with water weight gain.

I buy a bottle that sprays, and spray six sprays into the back of my throat, then take a drink of water or coffee or any drink to wash it down. The spray is so much faster and easier than measuring out drops into a drink.

Patti
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  8. alex80

alex80 Member

Go on a caloric deficit and add some cardio in. Not hard.

I would recommend using My Fitness Pal app to record everything you eat too - you can scan barcodes and change portions on it too, so it's pretty accurate. It can record how many calories you've consumed, and it's interesting seeing your fat/protein/carb levels at the end of the day - the app will also recommend how much you should consume based on your current and desired weight, plus level of activity.

This should help you lose weight.
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    edward21 likes this.
  9. minavos

minavos Member

there are no fast weight loss miracles. You need a health diet and a lot of exercises, and the more exercises :))
  10. Intergy

Intergy Member

As mentioned above, there are no fast ways to loose weight. Reduce fats in your food, drink the daily doze of water and move during a day will be a good start. Then exersises and healthy food will finish that.
  11. andycole

andycole Member

if you want to lose weight, go in for sports, and eat properly and go to bed on time, these are the three main rules. all the rest is nonsense, pills do not recommend drinking, if you appreciate your health.