How to make Hubby Mad at you LOL

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by morningsonshine, Apr 15, 2007.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Have you ever noticed when someone gets scrared they also get mad??!!Ha!

Saturday i only had my youngest boy home. And hubby was sleepy late after a long nights work.

Daniel, my youngest, has 4 pet bantam chickens. The ratio is a little off, there are 3 roosters and 1 poor hen.

Well, because they were pets when chicks they aren't really afraid of us, and the roosters are getting aggressive.
    I went out the back door and the fiestiest one was eyeing me up, and shaking his wings at me, the way they do when challenging someone.

So i just reached down and picked the little bugger up.
    I carried him into the house, and snuck up on Daniel who squealed and took off running. (The rooster has chased him before!)
    Then i heard my hubby in the bathroom! He was up. I snuck over to the door, then peeping around the corner I (gently) tossed the chicken into the bathroom at him! HaHa!

There wings make that rustling noise and he looked up to see this fly object coming at him! Wish i had my camcord his face was excellant!!!
    Then he got mad at me? Go figure? I don't know why, the more Daniel and I laughed the madder he got.

I chuckled all day when ever i though about that chicken in the bathroom!

I'm really worried about paybacks!:0)
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I think there may be a payback! Watch for chickens! A funny thought, though- a chicken in the bathroom..........
  3. paulmack

paulmack New Member

You're a cruel woman,only kidding.Imagine doing that to a man just out his slumber.No wonder hubby was miffed.
    Gave me a great laugh though,just watch out for the payback!!!!LOL.
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

As the kids would say: SWEET !!!!!
  5. morningsonshine

it's not exactly what you would expect to see coming at you in the bathroom!

But I had better be very careful, my husband dose carry a Tazer gun!

Now that would be electrifing, or might i say, chicken fried! LOL
    Just kidding!
  6. paulmack

paulmack New Member

As they say in the film Grease "It's electrifying" ,LOL.

Morningsonshine,you'd better be on your guard for the payback cos as you know "what's good for the goose,is good for the rooster"
  7. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

much sympathy if hubby decides to get even, MS. People will say you got eggzactly what you deserved.

We used to have banties. Those roosters are like little dogs that think they are pit bulls.
  8. morningsonshine

Like i told Georgia, and Hangin, my hubby isn't an innocent man!

He love to wait until i walk in front of the vehicle and honk the horn at me!! You can imagine how well that goes over on some of our foggy, over-sensitive days!!

He finally stopped when i broke down and cried one time.

We went to L&M Fleet today, and they have the big water tanks full of cute little baby chicks! My son was really wanting to bring some more pullets home, but Dad absolutely wouldn't hear of it!
    We need to even out this ratio of on hen to three roosters, she is being kept way to "busy".

Those roosters are like little bulldogs! They stalk you around the yard. It seems like the more they are handled as chicks the more agressive they get.

We had one once that use to attack the lawnmower! :0)
  9. jaltair

jaltair New Member

The only way you’d even out the group of chickens is to “fry that old red rooster” and serve it up with style! Just joking of course … your husband might like it though. Thanks so much for the laugh! Loved the story.

(By the way, I grew up on a chicken ranch and you can’t tell male from female until they are “teenagers” in chicken age.)
  10. sisland

sisland New Member

When i was a Kid growing up in rual MT. My Grandparents Had some Mean Chickens! Have lots of Memories of them flying up in my face and also chaseing us kids everywhere!,,,,,,,,,,,,And thoes Mean Geese tooo!,,,s
  11. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

some of those roosters and ganders are short tempered. Well, what can you expect? They evolved from dinosaurs.

Jeeves the butler once rescued Bertie from an enraged swan by opening a bloomershoot in its face.