How to Post a New Thread

Discussion in 'Tips and Suggestions on How to Use the New Forum.' started by Holly-Admin, May 15, 2013.

1. Holly-Admin

Holly-Admin Administrator

1. Make sure you are logged in (you'll see your name in the green bar above). If you're not logged in, follow the instructions in How to Log In or Create a New Account.

2. Go to the forums home page (click on "Forums" in the green bar above).

3. Scroll down the page and click on a section that best fits your topic (such as "News and Research" or "General ME/CFS and FM Discussion").

4. Click on the "Post New Thread" button on the right side of the page

5. Enter a title for your thread

6. Enter the text for your thread

7. You can use the formatting tools to adjust things such as font size and color, or to add an image or video (see image below).

[​IMG]

8. If you'd like to see a preview of how your post will look, click the "Preview..." button. A preview of your post will appear at the top of the page. If you see anything that needs to be changed, scroll down the page until you see the editing section again, and make your changes there.

9. If you'd like to receive a notification when your thread is replied to, click "Watch this thread...". You will then receive a notification in the "Alerts" section in the green bar at the top of the page when your thread is replied to. You can also select "and receive email notification".

10. When your thread looks how you want it to, click the "Create Thread" button.
    Nanie46 likes this.
  2. william1992

william1992 Member

I think that is easy but it is not. Thanks guys for the post.
  3. juliedespino

juliedespino Member

Thank you for the post
  4. Michealjones

Michealjones Member

Wooolaa.... I learned it... Thanks
  5. Carrybean

Carrybean Member

well supporting here. Thanks!