how to view list of our posts?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by simonedb, Dec 3, 2008.

1. simonedb

simonedb Member

i used to know how to do it since we switched to new board but suddenly i either spaced it out or we can't see a list of our posts anymore?
  2. this new board is terrible I think. The best way I have found is to type your name in search and click on user name. The only problem is it shows old posts, and some without dates so its hard to find, not like the old board. Thats how this fogged mind of mind used to look for anything I posted and any responses. Now I have to search forever and am sure I lose many . good luck. Maybe a note to the board would help?
  3. sturg1

sturg1 New Member

They moved it to the right side. After you log in, look to the right of the green heading. under "message boards" there is a button that says " view my profile", once you click you will see "posts" right under your user name. Click on that and it takes you right to it.

There may be another way, but this one worked for me.
    Hope this helps!
    Sturg
  4. louiesgirl2

louiesgirl2 New Member

and got no where. none of my posts were there and I post alot.
  5. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

but they are in order from first to last and who wants to scroll through a bizillion pages to find the last one?
  6. Holly-Admin

Holly-Admin Administrator

Hi. Please try using the drop-down menu when you are on your posts page. The drop-down shows all the different boards you have posted on.

When you select a new board from that drop-down, you'll see all your posts for that board.

Hope that helps.

-Holly
  7. findmind

findmind New Member

What drop down menu?

findmind
  8. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 New Member

Hangininthere - Thanks so much! It's been driving me crazy to not see my posts in order - thanks for saving what's left of my sanity :)

Kristina