How would I start doing a parasite cleanse?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Honora88, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Honora88

Honora88 Member

Hi Everyone,

I see all these parasite cleansers in whole foods grocery store.

1) How can I know which product will get rid of all my worms if I even have any?

I guess I want to avoid a product that will only treat one type or two types and then end up trying another product.

2) Also I have gastritus and hemmorroids and wonder if this would be too abrasive on my stomach. One product told me not to use if have gastritus.[This Message was Edited on 08/03/2008]
  2. dragon06

dragon06 New Member

I am not sure about these products but shouldn't you find out if you actually have parasites before putting your body through this process since like all of us I assume you have limited energy and so on.
  3. JoFMS

JoFMS New Member

Hi ktn,

I recently did one called humaworm which involves taking 2 capsules in the morning and 2 before bed for a month. I had no side effects at all from it. They advise humaworm every 3-6 months.

I also use a 'zapper' daily to rid my body of parasites, bacteria and viruses - I am lucky as my Dad is an electronics design engineer so he made me one but they can be bought but may be expensive.

It's certianly worth doing a parasite cleanse as it's hard to get better with parasites as they can play havoc with your body and everyone has them.
  4. acer2000

acer2000 New Member

Did it work? Do you feel better?
  5. JoFMS

JoFMS New Member

I don't know if the humaworm made me feel better - its so up and down and I use many supplements that it's hard to tell. I just know it didn't make me worse and I'm glad most of my parasties aren't there - just would have been one more thing playing havoc with my immune system and preventing me from getting better.