Howdy, Diane, Granni.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GreenOnions, Jan 19, 2009.

1. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

That were quite a game yesterday, weren't it?

I went to turn on my computer this mornin, it wouldn't work. I musta been two hours, a tryin to git it to workin. I had to call Henry, n he walked me through stuff. Turns out one a the Kitty Crew musta unplugged the power cord from the back a the computer. :) Didn't I feel like a dang fool. :)

I reckon I'll post this, n wait to see what ya got to say, seein as I ain't bright enough to remember to write down what ya said in my notepad.
    Jerry, a mite stiff after all that crawlin around, n Hercules, who wants me to do some more crawlin around.
  2. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

Ya got me yesterday! I looked at yer picture, n thought it were funny, but then I looked at yer post, and saw the "Yer too chicken" bit, n spit coffee all over KK, Socky, Bob, my monitor, my keyboard, n my shirt. :)

I been kinda combinin the Steelers song with Hampster Dance. :)
    Jerry, hummin while I type. :)
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Diane - I know you must be really high after the win last night. I can just see you and Kevin dancing around to the Hamster Dance and the Steelers fight song. Thar sure was another cute kitty picture up ther on you bio. The picture is so cute with that little chicken outfit with hat on it.

Jerry - Gee whiz, isn't that crazy when you go through all the work of trying to figure out the problem and them find out the darn thing is not plugged in. Will you ever learn:) ! You still are pitting stuff all over yourself looking at those pics of that whippersnapper Diane :) !!

BTW, thanks so much for going to a new thread Jerry. It hs made it so mucheasier to get to you guys. It only took a few second.

Well, I am in the midst right now of going through a abig cabinet with lots of stuff in it. So doing some throwing out that needs to be done. Sometimes it is hard to know wht to keep. It isn't clothes though.\

Bye for now.

Granni - havin to go and start throwing out stuff from her cabinet. Then I have to try and make order with the stuff I am going ot keep.(WHAT FUN !!

4. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

RoboMousey has been right busy today. He's got Big Al on the run. :)

I'm a mite tuckered, myself. I don't reckon I got to bed till 2:00, n I were up at 5:30, when KK started pokin my nose. :)

I reckon as it might be time fer a half hour nap. :)
    Jerry, a fightin the sandman, n losin. :)

PS: I meant to tell ya, Hercules was a helpin me. Every time I'd touch a wire, Hercules would grab at it.
  5. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

KK's a lookin at me like I'm a nut. :)

I was figgerin the game was purty much done, by the end a the third quarter. I let out a war whoop when Polamalu intercepted, n run it in fer a TD.

Brenda used to make fun a the way I'd holler when I got excited. :)
    Jerry, sippin on a nice hot coffee, while KK's still lookin at me like I'm a nut. :)
  6. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

Tell Simply Silly to have the camera ready fer the Superbowl. :)

Last night was the first game I watched in a while. I was about ready to spit, I was so hoppin mad at the refs.

What was Casey Mowin fer?

I reckon I best go get supper. Y'all have a good night, GG. (I ain't fergettin Sunday. :) )
    Jerry, hungry fer some sausage, now I ain't got none.
  7. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

I just changed it, n were about to tell ya about this mornin. :)

I woke up this mornin at 5:30, n when I walked into the bathroom, there's Bob, a sittin in all the toilet paper from both rolls, in a pile on the floor. Bob was a givin me a look that said "I been good fer 16 years, I reckon ya shoulda knowed it was a comin." :)

Ben is a gonna sell me 200 pounds a sausage at 29 cents a pound, which is right nice a him. He makes some right good sausage, too. A course, even bad sausage is purty good. :)

He's a gonna throw in 30 pounds a chicken sausage fer free. I reckon I'm a gonna try some fer supper tonight. :)

KK just about died when I told im we didn't have no more sausage, n wouldn't till next fall. :)
    Jerry, watchin RoboMousey chase KK n Socky all around the room. :)

8. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

This here is what KK was like when he smelled the meat:

Shoot fire, I was a hopin to make ya spit. :) I'll git ya yet, GG. :)

I'm a gonna show Ben the Steeler's Polka. :)
    Jerry, still hummin that polka.

PS: I meant to tell ya about Sunday afternoon. I got an old vacuum, where the back a the clamshell fell off six or seven years ago. I made a cage a chickenwire to hold the bag in place. Well, I pulled it outta the closet Sunday afternoon, n started vacuuming. I got through all a the rooms except the livin room, n when I started in there, the bag burst. Lookin at it, one a the Kitty Crew'd been sharpenin their claws on the bag. I heard KK doin somethin in there Sunday mornin. There was dust n dirt everywhere. I reckon it were poetic justice that KK were right behind the thing when it happened. :)

[This Message was Edited on 01/20/2009]
  9. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

Then ya oughta read my PS above, then look at my picture. :)

Jerry, really innocent.
  10. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

I just got a call from Lizzie. Ben keeps a playin the Steeler's Polka over n over. She was a wantin to brain me with a fryin pan, so I told er it were yer doin. I reckon I'm safe now. :)

KK's a sittin by the Ben Franklin, a glarin at me. :) I'm just a wanderin when he's a gonna realize Socky is missin. :)

The board is bein a mite slow today.
    Jerry, laughin hard at the look on KK's face.
  11. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

Lizzie come down here to get away from the polka, n bring me some soup. I went to show her yer picture of a kitty with the Steeler's jersey on, n ya went n changed yer picture. I spit Kapusniak all over her. Yer right popular with Lizzie now. :)

I called Mary, n she come up to keep us company while Lizzie's clothes is in the washer. KK's doin a little dance. He found Socky. :) Bob took im, n was a sittin on im. When KK figgered out Socky was a missin, he went a lookin fer im.

I plum fergot to tell ya, KK fell in the toilet this afternoon. He had to get another bath this afternoon. That's why he was a glarin at me. :)
    Jerry, right glad Lizzie ain't a wantin to brain ME with a fryin pan. :)
  12. Granniluvsu

Steeler gear. That is too cute. Have you gotten your gear yet for your kittie? I can imagine how excited you must be Diane with them being in the Super Bowl. I would think they would be favored, from what I have heard.

Jerry - What happened to your sausages?? Did KK already eat them all up, so you couldn't have any ?

I imagine that Diane can hardly wait for the Super Bowl game to start. We were invited to a SB party so that wlil be interesting !! Sorry Diane, you have to wait until Feb 1st :) !! Did you ever find out why your kittie was meowing or mowing so much??

Well, I did some cleaning out of one of my big cabinets in the bedroom and need to go finish it up. It is so much fun -NOT. However, it is good when it gets done and looks a lot better. It didn;t havae clothes in it really but some sweaters and lots of papers, photos and photo books, etc. etc.

Well, hope both of you will be staying warm.. Sorry Jerry has no more sausages. The only way you are going to eat any is if you put KK in a closet someplace and make and eat them. However, I know you woulldn't do that as you are to sweet to your furry friends. How come you share but they don't :)???

Bye for now and gotta go and so something worthwhile.

Granni - going reluctantly to go work on her bedroom cabinet.-ugh !

13. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

I brung up yer picture to show Mary n Lizzie the kitty, n Mary spit her tea on Lizzie n herself.

Yer even more popular with the womenfolk down here! :)

Iffen Lizzie gits aholt a ya, yer head is a gonna hurt somethin fierce. :)
    Jerry, tryin not to laugh, so I don't git hurt. :)
  14. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

But it were so cute, it made Lizzie ferget she was a holdin a cup a iced tea, n she poured some on Samson, who jumped, n made Mary spill her cup a tea on herself. :)

So, Lizzie fergives ya, but Mary n Samson want to have a word with ya. :)

Reckon it's about supper time. I best head into the kitchen, since it looks like I'm a gonna have company fer supper. :)
    Jerry, with hurtin sides, too. :)
  15. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

The coast is clear. :)

I was a lookin at the board earlier, n my computer shut off. I was a tryin to figger out what in tarnation was a goin on, n then I thought to check the back a the computer. Sure as shootin, it were unplugged again. One a the Kitty Crew is sabotagin me. :) Ya reckon they's tired a gittin spit on? :)

Jerry, with Hercules helpin me type.
  16. Granniluvsu

I think you guys need to have a water proof coversuit or something to wear when you get on your computer. See, even your kitties are tryin to keep you from getting on it again. They don't want to get sprayed and dumped on :) !! Maybe you should also order some wetsuits for the kitties. Do you think we can find their sizes :) !!

Diane - that new pic is to funny with the kittie hidin in the paper bag. I guess Jerry said that it is safe for you to come out of hiding. However, you had better be careful with those funny pictures. Neither of you should be eating or drinkin when you go to check those pics or typing for that matter.

Nothing to much new here. Gotta go and do some wash folding maybe some more little chores. I am so good at procrastinatin !! To much to do and no energy. Is it any warmer where you both are ? It is trying to - freezeing this monring but will get warmer and warmer through the rest of the week. That is good thing. You alldonpt need any more snow storms. Hope everyone is feeling oK with colds gone.

Granni - going to go check on my wash. Isn't that exciting?? NOPE !
  17. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

I ain't none too sure, now. Seems as Ben told Ted about the Steeler's Polka, so him n Ben are both a playin it nonstop, n drivin Mary n Lizzie crazy. :)

I just caught KK a wrasslin the power cord, n scooted his squeaky butt outta there. :) Reckon I caught my saboteur? :)

Me n the Kitty Crew had us some chicken sausage last night, with some fried eggs on the side. It were a right good meal. :)
    Jerry, a thinkin about a chicken sausage pie. :)
  18. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

He unplugged the computer when I were right in the middle a postin on the travel game. Now I'm a gonna have to start over. :)

Jerry, off to travelin again.
  19. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

I went n looked at yer picture, n spit some half-chewed chicken sausage at KK. I don't reckon he minds, though. :)

That there breakfast pizza you mentioned afore sounds purty good. Mary n Lizzie is both here now, n Mary's a wantin to make one. Do ya got a recipe?

Jerry, lookin forward to a breakfast pizza fer supper.
  20. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

Lizzie n Mary both said toi tell ya that, iffen the pizza is near as good as it sounds, yer fergiven fer findin the Steeler's Polka. :)

Jerry, a tryin to figger how to stop the Midget Monster from unpluggin the computer again. :)