Howdy to all my family here !

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BILLCAMO, Nov 11, 2009.

BILLCAMO New Member

I haven't posted here for awhile , but , I have visited ( fairly regularly. I haven't forgotten any of you and think of all of you often !

I tend to be quiet when things are not very positive.

This is positive ! I'm still alive and kicking ( OK , sometimes just wiggling :>) lol ) and doing my best.

Positive vibes & prayers being sent to all !

Blessings ,

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Wondering where you were. Thought maybe you ran away and joined the
    circus like Tobey Tyler.

You haven't had the flu, have you? Gordon has been off work all week w/
    some variety of flu. Don't know how you tell if it's the swine variety or not.

Good ta see ya back.

3. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I did not see your post. Welcome back.

Since we are a family, are you my father, mother, brother, sister or exiled family member? LOL

Post something funny as I think we could all lighten up a bit.

gap Who has the song from "Walcome Back Kotter" playing in my head.
  4. victoria

victoria New Member

Glad to see you Bill... it's been so quiet here!

I have Brenda Lee's song "Sweet Nothings" playing in my head...
    guess it could be worse!)

5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Another thread that wandered off.

I've been humming Land of Hope and Glory by Sir Edward
    Elgar much of the day. Reminds me of graduation day.

You can find it on Youtube, of course. There's even a clip w/
    the composer conducting.

6. victoria

victoria New Member

Rock did you think we needed a different song running thru our heads?

Let's find something new to bounce around inside...
  7. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I started a new post about songs.

8. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

So glad to see you back.... Wiggling sends all kinds of visuals through my poor tired brain...

9. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Strange, was talking about you a week ago with a mutual friend of ours, we were wondering how you were doing. Glad to hear from you.

Don't be a stranger....................

Oh, a song? How about 'Pit Bull Blues' Music Courtesy Of John Shipe at Music Courtesy Of John Shipe at Titled "Pit Bull BlueTitled "Pit Bull Blues. So true, I had a Pit Bull for 16 years and this song fits him perfect!

Shalom, Shirl
  10. bct

bct Active Member

I've missed you and our talks on the old ComPost heap! I hope you had a good gardening year, my friend. Aside from quinces and persimmons, parsley and chives, not much now. But the rains have brought the mushrooms; wish I had the nrg to go find them. Did get a pound of chanterelles the other day.

Hope you stay with us (though I'm usually just a lurker myself), we miss your posts.

BILLCAMO New Member

for remembering me !

I haven't forgotten any of you !!!!!

Barry , I used to pick wild mushrooms very often (not the "bad" kind :>) )
    and haven't for several years. Morels were my favs until I developed an allergy to them.......:>(..... My Coral Mushroom area got destroyed by logging...... They are very good too !

Right now I wonder what nrg>)

I had a small garden this year and did the best I could with it this year...Had some great BLTS .

I will survive as I hope all of you will !!!!!!

A song ? "Smile a little smile for me......My Cherie...(sp)....." and I'll smile for you....... :>)

Blessings ,

12. victoria

victoria New Member

I'm smiling, laughing at my own mind...

Cuz you wrote

"I will survive" ... (as I hope all of you will)
    before you mentioned "Smile a little Smile for me"

which immediately bounced that Gloria Gaynor (sp) song into my head....

Right now it's beating 'Smile' by a mile...

BLT, that's what I wanted to eat tonight, but the tomatoes are too hard still, dangit.

all the best,
  13. sisland

sisland New Member

Nice to see you around again!,,,,,Was just going to ask how your beloved tomatoes faired this year!,,,,,sounds like they did pretty well!,,,mine just did so~~so ,,,,,But yes here's a big smile for you and i hope you stay with us sir Bill!,,,,,,,sis

BILLCAMO New Member

My radishes and carrots grew very good and I gave a lot away.

My sunflowers flopped.......unless you ask the birds that ate most of them....;>0 LOL

My day/week/ month were greatly improved since it it appears I managed raise at least one smile and LOL !

Thanks !

Blessings ,

15. gapsych

gapsych New Member

For some reason I kind of teared up when you mentioned the song, "Smile a little smile for me".

I have no idea why.

You never told me if you are my long lost older brother. But then, I am probably older than you are, LOL!!

I asked for an older brother one Christmas. Didn't get that and I now have related issues that will respond only to songs and chocolate!!

16. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I found these lyrics on a site where they are trying to figure out if Bob Marley wrote the following song and what the title was.

Oh it was midnight
    And everybody was asleep
    But I heard the music
    And it had the Reggae beat
    So I went downstairs
    And there I saw my granny
    In her PJs
    Just a wiggling her fanny
    And on the stereo
    She was a-listenin' to Bob Marley
    I said whatch doing
    She said I'm Jammin (jammin)
    I'm Jammin in my Jammies (jammin in my jammies)

It looks like there is a singing group called T"he Wiggles" who have a Christmas album and one of the songs is called Wiggling. I could not find the lyrics, but will keep looking.

Maybe it's "I'll be wiggling for Christmas", LOL!!

17. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I don't get here often anymore; I hang out at a different message board. I came to order Nattokinase and decided to drop in on the CC Forum. Saw your message and decided to say, "Hi," and "Happy Thanksgiving."

Love, Mikie