HTMV A?PLEASE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by vnr27, Sep 2, 2003.

1. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

HI I thought u might be able to help me at the risk of sounding dumb my upper stomach feels liked i worked out i feel tight when i touch im only 90 pounds so i can feel easy its not my usaul soft stomach can they also get tight like other parts of us also my period just finishedm 2 days ago my doc will say its gas thanx valerie
  2. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

sorry bumping
  3. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Are you inquiring about your stomach proper or the abdominal area?

I weighed 100 lbs. for 45 years and I could actually feel my literal stomach cramp ..much like false labor cramps. As you know by know bone,joint,muscle et al. spasms are a hall-
    mark of FMS/CPS (or whatever the latest nomenclature is).

I "thought" I was taking Lefsin (hyoscamine) for IBS until recently I learned it was also a muscle relaxer for smooth muscle! I take the Lefsin/Levbid, for smooth muscle spasms and flexeril, cyclobenzaprine for major spasm along the spinal area. I also learned that my pain med I have been on for "eons", hydrocodone 10/500 did not relieve my pain unless I took the cyclo. along with it! I am an ancient paramedic and the realization that an antispasmodic would be necessary to relieve the pain originated by FMS and now into 9 years of FMS/MPS, I have other ailments common for FMS survivors are subject too (not all, but some). CactusLil'
  4. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

i take mobic and xanax i thought the xanax was working well if i do one dunb thing im ruined for a week,but i do see tight abs and i know i dont have that normally,val