Hubby got me early FM X-mas gifts, pain relief & hysterical story

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by achy, Nov 18, 2002.

1. achy

achy New Member

I am truely blessed with the most loving man. Even though $$ is tight since I am awaiting SSD, he bought me one of those hot/cold gel packs. It has a pouch with velco straps attached to it so I can litterally wrap it around my achy body and walk around the house or even the yard!! No moer looking for an electrical outlet for my heating pad!
    I got it at Wallyworld...$18.00
    THEN...THIS IS TOO FUNNY
    He got me a Hemomedics bathtub bubble mats. OH MY
    OH MY OH MY OH MY. This one has heat to warm up those little bubbles....the pad inflates with air to get your tush up off the tub. It is amazing!! BUT word of caution...
    do NOT ADD BUBBLE BATH!! I was all set, soft lights, nice hot tub, added some relaxing aroma bubble bath....and they filled the tub, the shower enclosure & started to take over the entire bathroom before hubby came to rescue me!
    I litterally had my face in a hole of bubbles so I could breathe. I had closed the shower doors so they didn't escape, but they were flowing over the top of the door & I didn't know it. ROFL It was just too funny.
    If you cannot afford a hot tub, ar trips to the spa I really reccomend a good quality bathtub bubble spa. Add two cups of epsom salts (no bubble bath, the mat makes enough LOL.
    Just thought I'd share...
    Warm Fuzzies ...or bubbles
    Achy
  2. achy

achy New Member

I am truely blessed with the most loving man. Even though $$ is tight since I am awaiting SSD, he bought me one of those hot/cold gel packs. It has a pouch with velco straps attached to it so I can litterally wrap it around my achy body and walk around the house or even the yard!! No moer looking for an electrical outlet for my heating pad!
    I got it at Wallyworld...$18.00
    THEN...THIS IS TOO FUNNY
    He got me a Hemomedics bathtub bubble mats. OH MY
    OH MY OH MY OH MY. This one has heat to warm up those little bubbles....the pad inflates with air to get your tush up off the tub. It is amazing!! BUT word of caution...
    do NOT ADD BUBBLE BATH!! I was all set, soft lights, nice hot tub, added some relaxing aroma bubble bath....and they filled the tub, the shower enclosure & started to take over the entire bathroom before hubby came to rescue me!
    I litterally had my face in a hole of bubbles so I could breathe. I had closed the shower doors so they didn't escape, but they were flowing over the top of the door & I didn't know it. ROFL It was just too funny.
    If you cannot afford a hot tub, ar trips to the spa I really reccomend a good quality bathtub bubble spa. Add two cups of epsom salts (no bubble bath, the mat makes enough LOL.
    Just thought I'd share...
    Warm Fuzzies ...or bubbles
    Achy
  3. granmama

granmama New Member

I sure needed a good hearty laugh this morning...that one did it!!!

granmama