Hubby w/ chest pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ABCDfamily, Jul 19, 2006.

1. ABCDfamily

ABCDfamily New Member

I feel like this illness is is making my whole family sick. Now my husband is having chest pains and his DR. told him to have an EKG done. I'm trying to get him to go now however, he feels like he has to finish his work day.

We have only been Married two months and it's amazing how something so beautiful is so tragic right now (read bio)
  2. JLH

JLH New Member

I certainly hope your husband's chest pains are NOT heart related.

Maybe it's just stress. Getting married and joining two families into one could be stressful ..... especially if he has any stress issues at work.

or .... it could be his gallbladder! Sometimes, your first gallbladder attack mimics a heart attack.

Hope he decided to leave work early instead of finishing his work day! That's just like a man! Chest pains are nothing to fool around with!!

Let us know how things turned out.

Hugs,
    Janet
  3. ABCDfamily

ABCDfamily New Member

Thanks for caring and responding.
    He is OK. It turns out it could all be stress related.

I'm at the end of my rope here. I'm feeling pretty terrible about what I am putting him through. He's such a wonderful person that he should not have to see me through this. I see my RA tomorrow at 3:00 PM and I'm pretty scared. I need to grow up and take my lumps................right?

All the what i's are going through my mind as if they have not the last 18 years. What if it's this, what if it's that, what if I picked this up? It's relentless and now I just wait to see if it's anything more than CF/Fibro because that's not enough to worry about or deal with. By the way I was originally diagnosed with Dysautonomia......anyone heard of that?

Being in a dark place is not a good thing especially after you have been told it's something else. After all these years of worry and concern it's now something else that may have been missed. When does the worry and concern STOP?

I'm tired and I WISH I could change this with a MIND adjustment.