HUBBYS EEG

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Butterfly_of_grace, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

Havent heard from Doc yet...still hoping for the best. Hes had two episodes this week that we are hoping are NOT seizures. If they are, he will loose his license for the next yr....It will be a tough time for us again with the 4 kids and both of us working.We talked things over and decided he should quit his second job. Its too much for him health wise right now. I just hope we will still be able to pay the bills...its a catch 22.

As soon as I hear form Doc I will let all of you know whats up. Thanks for caring so much. HUGS! Pray he doesnt have one behind the wheel...thast my greatest fear.
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Father please give this family Your peace at this difficult time. If there is something on the EEG please reveal it and please come and heal it. Thank you in Jesus Name. Amen.

I couldn't drive for a month after my heart attack and know what an awful feeling that is losing that independence and my dad just lost his liscence due to Alzheimers. I just want to say I understand a bit what you are going through and I pray that all is well for you and your family. Please keep us posted. Know you are loved and prayed for.
    Cath