Havent heard from Doc yet...still hoping for the best. Hes had two episodes this week that we are hoping are NOT seizures. If they are, he will loose his license for the next yr....It will be a tough time for us again with the 4 kids and both of us working.We talked things over and decided he should quit his second job. Its too much for him health wise right now. I just hope we will still be able to pay the bills...its a catch 22. As soon as I hear form Doc I will let all of you know whats up. Thanks for caring so much. HUGS! Pray he doesnt have one behind the wheel...thast my greatest fear.