hugs4evry

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by monica33flowers, Oct 30, 2008.

1. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

Could you tell the name of the vitamins in a supplement you said really helped your aching muscles?

You told me about it one time and I just can't remember.

Thank you!

Monica
  2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

One of the most important supplements we should all be taking is a balanced/combo Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc.

I started this combo a few years ago when Stormy mentioned it and there was much discussion about brain fog. Yes, it did help the brain fog, but after continuing to take it, I noticed that ALL of my muscle aches had gone away. I used to wear 3 Therma Care heating pads at a time on my aches and pains.

I had to stop taking my calcium supplement because it's very important for this to be taken in combo form to work well in the body.

Mine is a cheap military store brand but it has 999mg calcium/ 399mg magnesium/ 15 mg zinc.

It did bother my IBS too, but I found the benefits more important and just adjusted my daily Immodium.

I found this supplement so amazing I bought the book "The Miracle of Magnesium" and I learned so much from this book about this miracle mineral.

Hope this helps....

Hugs,

Nancy