Human Charlie Horse

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by emah, Mar 8, 2011.

1. emah

emah Member

Ok, I was diagnosed with fiabro approx 2 years ago and it seems like it is getting worse. Sometimes I feel like a human charlie horse. Everything feels like it is locked up in a knot. Here lately, I cannot really do my hair because my arms get tired. Today I started having pain in my fingers. I use to go walking but now I just can't do it. I am on a muscle relaxer and a pain med. My energy level is at -0 if there is such a number.

Has anyone else experience this? Is this part of fibro? I have found a good doctor but so far none of the meds have worked or they make me sick.

So glad this board is here, it's been awhile since I've been here because of pc challenges but it is good to be back. Thanx for listening.
  2. 3gs

3gs New Member

welcome back(I think)

Do you have myofascial pain syndrome? that could be the knots. ck out library on here. warm baths and massa ge witha tennis ball. muscle rubs help me.

pain in fingers yes. arms tired yes.(short hair is my friend!) It sounds like part of the ongoing list of fibro.

meds always trying to find what works
  3. emah

emah Member

Thank you for the welcome back. I don't have myofacial pain. I just returned from my rheumatologist. She wants me to try cymbalta. My heart is beating too fast, I seem very anxious and she confirmed what you said that it was finer and palindromic syndrome. She also thinks my thyroid meds are too high and o
    I have a small goiter. I hate going to the doctors because it is
    always somethig. She gave me hydroxyzine for the anxiety.

I just get really tired both physically and emotionally.

TY also for responding to my post. Oh she also told me to cut my hair.
  4. ginirhodes

ginirhodes New Member

HUMAN CHARLIE HORSE.................that says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back.