Human Growth Hormone Stimulant

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Dec 27, 2002.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

As many of y'all know, I use the human growth hormone stimulant because it seems to help with energy, muscle tone, and sexual function (it helps libido and lubrication).

I usually take it during the daytime as I didn't want it to give me too much energy in the evening. Well, I read the HGH is released during sleep and exercise, so I decided to start taking it before bedtime. It is having a very good effect on my sleep, about like what the ZMA used to do for me before I realized it was blocking my Guai and had to stop taking it.

It may be possible that the reason the body releases the HGH during sleep is because it helps one get the deep sleep needed. I plan to continue using this sublingual spray before bedtime as well as during the day.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

This is some older stuff I had from the local health food store, but as soon as it's gone, I'm going to order the hgh stimulant from ProHealth as they have added some things which I think are beneficial. You can look it over in the Store section here and decided what you think. This is made from pork whereas what I have is made from cows. I know that we are more closely related to pigs than cows from a biological sense. Also, mad cow disease is a concern and I made sure this old stuff did not originate in the UK.

What I like about the stimulants is that they do not cause the body to make HGH unless it is lacking in the system and it does not feed cancer cells which can happen with the synthetic injectible HGH from the pharmaceutical companies.

Love, Mikie
  3. lea

lea Member

HGH Stimulant 12/27/02 08:50 AM

Hi madwolf:
    Where do you buy the "compound touted by G."? Do you need a prescription?

thank you in advance

best,
    lea
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You don't need an Rx for anything but the injections produced by the pharmaceutical companies. There are a number of companies which make the stimulants in different forms. I do trus the quality of the ProHealth products and will order mine from here.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]