Hurrah for the Type A's ---- FayMarie and Fibromiester - read

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by injudie, Jan 21, 2003.

1. injudie

injudie New Member

Hi All,

Well again its "proven" that we ARE Type A but I would have to add ----

A ++

Pain that radiates down to buttocks, legs, etc. is a sign of a pinched nerve ( REMEMBER Im not a doc but have had this several times over )
    Your pain doc "should know" this and the area of where its caught is what should be treated.

My second episode doc recommended a TENS unit and I rented from the hospital for a month to try it out. It worked "wonders" in a matter of just a couple of days.

Check with doc and your insurance company because my rental was covered and THEN I was able to purchase my own with them covering 80% ---

EVERYTIME I have a nerve just starting to act up I hook up ASAP.
    Not sleeping because of pain "and" sleeping meds - typical - WHO sleeps through that kind of pain ???? -- dump the pain and some stress and "hopefully" sleep will be like a baby in a bunting.

Fibromiester - nausea/diarrhea -------- aaaaaahhhhhh the good old IBS going on huh ??? --
    Know it may sound a little "too easy" but I have had a good 80% improvement with taking every morning Metamucil AND have doc rx Reglan 3x a day for the nausea -

ASK doc ------- NO "insist" to try something - we dont win if we dont take charge OF OURSELVES !!

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS
    Judie
  2. kadywill

kadywill New Member

couldn't agree more!
    Thank you!
    Kady
  3. Fibromiester

Fibromiester New Member

JUST got back to board...Thanks so much for info!!!!! Fibromiester