Hurray I finally posted picture in profile

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by atiledsner, Jan 24, 2007.

1. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

It was patience that I was lacking.I read on another post how sometimes it takes a while for it to come up.

This is my beautiful Miss Pooki. We haven't a clue what kind of dog she is.She is a rescue and very smart. I have spent a lot of time with her and we are on the same wave length.

In this picture she is sitting in my tulip garden. She walked up to one and sniffed it just like a person.This garden had about 450 tulips at one time.

Anyone know what she is? She has a long body like a Doxy and legs short and fat like a doxy.Has a bulldog mentality when it comes to her toys.

All I know is I love her,she's my love bug,pooki doll,sugar baby and the lists goes on.When she is not with me I go through a withdrawal I can't explain.

I love to just watch her sleep, eat,play, anything.I know I sound crazy but I told a friend today....that someday I know i will be without her.

Sometimes she goes and gets in my bed without me.I feel a great loss and emptiness until she comes back to where I am.Anyone else this way?
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Isn't patients wonderful!! LOL

What a little cutie, she looks like she's checking those pretty flowers out!

Animals can be great companions and friends, i like having my kitty follow me around. And checking on me in the middle of the night with those little head bumps.

3. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

wow - shes a keeper! Very Cute! Thanks for posting..