Hurt all Over

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kredca4, Sep 26, 2002.

1. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I can't sleep, took some meds and still hurt, I went into a Flare and I just didn't need one right now.

I had a weird experience at the Doc's office, they did some lab work and when they drew the Blood, it hurt.
    I usually have them draw from the left arm, because it hurts when they do it to the right one.

I told the Doc's Lab Gal that I didn'tknow why I get so nervous when she's setting up, that she's pretty good and I don't feel much, just a pinch when the needle goes in.

Well I was very surprised that it Hurt like it did, I laughed and said that's what I get for bragging on you, lol.

I then said to her, well I hurt right now from head to toe, and she said yes if I was having a Flare it would hurt.
    They have had other Patients who have had this kind of reaction.

Oh well the main thing is that the tests for my liver comes back ok, I know the rest will. ;o)

Have a Painfree day,
    kredca4
  2. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I can't sleep, took some meds and still hurt, I went into a Flare and I just didn't need one right now.

I had a weird experience at the Doc's office, they did some lab work and when they drew the Blood, it hurt.
    I usually have them draw from the left arm, because it hurts when they do it to the right one.

I told the Doc's Lab Gal that I didn'tknow why I get so nervous when she's setting up, that she's pretty good and I don't feel much, just a pinch when the needle goes in.

Well I was very surprised that it Hurt like it did, I laughed and said that's what I get for bragging on you, lol.

I then said to her, well I hurt right now from head to toe, and she said yes if I was having a Flare it would hurt.
    They have had other Patients who have had this kind of reaction.

Oh well the main thing is that the tests for my liver comes back ok, I know the rest will. ;o)

Have a Painfree day,
    kredca4
  3. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

will be thinking about you & saying prayers that flare is short & your tests come out ok. Take care & hugs,,,Michele
  4. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Hope this flare is of a short nature for you--kredca!
    Hope the pain dimenishes and you get some rest...
    I know--some days just being lightly touched hurts, let alone being poked with a needle. Let us know about your test results.
    Wishing you the best,
    Karen
  5. tandy

tandy New Member

Good thoughts going out to you on your liver test results!!
    Most of the time when I get blood drawn-I have the same reaction....it hurts!!!and I'll usually bruise real good too at the site of the needle insert.(strange!)I wonder if alot of us are like that???Take care,
    Tracey