hurt and rejection

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by wanagetbeta, Aug 2, 2003.

1. wanagetbeta

wanagetbeta New Member

please pray for me, i'm new to this board and discovered the site a few days ago.

i haven't got any support and have had a lot of rejection throughout my life. i cant let my emotions out(all the hurt i feel) , even to Jesus and just feel numb, i'm sure all this has contributed to my chronic fatigue syndrome and i'm so frustrated and tired it's difficult to even have the energy to write this or read etc.

Thankyou in advance

god bless you all
  2. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

done. You have come to the right place and I'm so glad that you found it. Everyone here, I'm sure, has felt just like you are feeling now. I won't carry on about how to hang in there,just know that at some point you will feel better! Been there done that. You will receive an abundance of love and support here. And it is genuine. Just know that and come back soon. My thoughts are with you. Queenbee
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Feeling numb is sometimes part of post-traumatic stress disorder and therapy can help with this. Holding in our emotions can definitely make our illnesses worse. I pray you will feel better.

Love, Mikie
  4. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

for you that you will soon feel better. I agree with Mikie that holding emotions in can make our illness a lot worse. Do you have a friend or minister you could talk to? If not, a counsler just might be the answer. You need to get it out!!

Feel better soon. Take care......Kathi
  5. fibrojewel

fibrojewel New Member

My love and support goes out to you.
    Here is a cyber gentle (((((((((((hug)))))))))))

I will pray that the Lord God lifts you up and draws you closer to him.

I am here most times through out the day/night.
    Please write if you need me. I will always try to post back. This is a weekend and the boards are kinda slow, some read and just pray, we know these angels are around because we can feel their prayers.

I learned the hard way, about not being patient enough for others posts...I PROMISE they will come.

I am only one prayer and post away!
    Love and strength to you!!!
    *jewel*
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi, you came to the right place for support and prayer.

Will keep you in my prayers, and hope you stay with us. These are about the finest people I have ever know on this board.

Prayers and blessings going out to you.........

Shalom, Shirl
  7. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I understand so well about keeping emotions in. Keeping them in causes the wounds to stay open. Therapy helps to heal the wounds, close them. I will pray for God to guide you in the right direction of healing.

If you need to open up to anyone. Don't hesitate to email me anytime. Sunshyne99_33@sbcglobal.net

8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

If you are into using visualization for healing, this one is good. Visualizing is very powerful for the mind as prayer is for the spirit.

Sit comfortably and take a couple of cleansing breaths to relax. Envision yourself in a field from which you can see the ocean. You have a big sack on your back. As you walk toward the water, you will see stones along the way with the words, "Hurt" or "Rejection" painted on them. You must pick up each one you see and put it in the sack. There are a lot of them and by the time you get to the water, the sack is so heavy you can hardly carry it. You are tired of carrying this heavy burden around and wonder what you are going to do with it. Just then, you see a little boat on the beach. You know exactly what it is for. You walk up to it and place your sack in it. You wade into the water and push the boat out where the tide carries it out to sea. You feel so much lighter now that you have unbrudened yourself of the hurt and rejection. You are now free to walk anywhere without stubbing your toe on a rock of hurt of rejection. For the first time, you understand what it means to feel fully free. The burden was never yours to carry and by sending it out to sea, you know God will see that you are not burdened again because He is watching out for you and willing to carry your burdens from now on.

Love, Mikie
  9. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so glad you found us. For most of us this is the only place we get any real support. So please join us, we understand. We are all going trough the same thing and need each other.

I`m praying for you. I think God will lighten our load but we have to ask for help. I`ve felt numb too, at times in my life. I`ve asked God to open my up and let me feel agan. He has.

Blessings for you,
    Sandyz
  10. wanagetbeta

wanagetbeta New Member

thankyou so much for your prayers, advice and support it brought tears to my eyes, i cant write much now as i have no energy, but will try a longer reply soon.
    God Bless
  11. fibrojewel

fibrojewel New Member

So glad you have read all the posts.
    I am so glad that you are here. Hope you go over to the chit chat board some too.

I am going to post alittle bit about myself, and hope other "newbies" follow along.

This will give us a chance to get to know each other, and it will give the "seasoned members" a chance to get to know us as well....

Once again welcome!
    *jewel*