Hurt Doing Stretching Exercises

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Dec 6, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hello all:

Does anyone else have problems doing stretching exercises?

I tried to do some simple exercises to loosen up my neck.
    I am still in a semi-flare.

After the exercises I had so many knots and hurt in my back that I did not know what to do.

Luckily I had some Flexeril and took it.

I soon went to bed and feel somewhat better.

Does anyone else have problems with stretching exercises?

nyrofan
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

Dr. Wong talks about fibrin (naturally occuring blood clotting agent). A virus overload to our immune system will get blocked off using fibrin. With out much blood flow, the muscles will hurt. The fibrin can only be dissolved by enzymes from our pancreas, healthy bacteria from our large intestine and raw fruits (pineapple, melons, papaya).

Viruses can also lodge inbetween the vertebrae (menigis) and cause stiffness. Many viruses are heat sensitive so a heating pad, hot shower or bath helps.

Dr William Wong recommends a supplemental enzyme approach.
    http://www.life-enthusiast.com/index/Articles/Wong/Viruses:_Fighting_and_Winning
    There are other people touting the enzyme Virastop:
    http://www.enzymedica.com/products/Virastop

I'm going to try this one next.
    I have CFS and my mom has FM. We both have Epstein-Barr. A common culprit.
  3. caroleye

caroleye New Member

I had to stop them, and now just try to get "natural" movement to keep from getting weaker. Each year I've had to back off of different forms of exercise. Dr.'s keep telling us to do more. I'm sure it depends on the severity of the illness.

Works best, although still have pain.

LIGHT************carole
  4. mindbender

mindbender New Member

My Dr keeps telling me to do them, but just thinking about them hurts. Watching people hurts me,when their running or playing tennis.

just watching them is enough excercise for me

saddly I'm being serious, bouncing back and forth to my online dictionary wears me out, so excuse any spelling errors here because I'm to lazy.

Dan
  5. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Allxrider:

Thank you for the sites and the doctors name. I have marked it down and will go over it tonight.

Thank you so much.

nyrofan