Hurting only on ONE side......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by star273, Oct 2, 2008.

1. star273

star273 New Member

I think I am just in one of those moods.... SO TIRED OF THIS!!! Everytime I turn around something else hurts and I wonder what else is next?
    Does anyone have most of their pain mainly on one side? I hurt on my right side from head to toe. I have been having pain in my pelvic area and my pelvic bone hurts to the touch. Also, my neck, like where my thyroid is... maybe lymph nodes I dont know, but it hurts to the touch. Is stings and burns like needles. Does anyone else have any of this?
  2. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

I only hurt on my right side. My doctor thought it was just my arthritis. Makes me wonder now. Hmmm..... Jenn
  3. star273

star273 New Member

Really? My Dr. thinks I have arthritis too. I am curious what the deal is? I have always just had the pain on my right side, but it is everything on my right side. Like I said from head to toe. And my right side is much weaker then my left. My left side feels normal except for my lower back huring but other then that I feel totally normal on that side. Its the weirdest thing.
    Let me know what other things you have felt on the right side?
    Take care. :)
  4. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

and as of late I have bursitis in rt. hip,and carpotunnel in right hand. Since FM, both legs from the knee down I have burning with my toes feeling like they are broken.

Thanks, Jenn
  5. kellygirl

kellygirl Member

I don't know if I spelled it right, I am dealing with it now. The cartlage around the ribs and the breastbone hurt, esp. trying to get out of bed in the morning and coughing or sneezing. Sneezing hurts the worst.

I read that it can affect one side of the body. The pain I have fluctuates day to day.