Hurting so bad and tired Had Long Trip To Dad's

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I had gone to south Texas b/c my dad was having surgery b/c he is diabetic and he had a blockage going to his foot.

He has a sore on his foot that he has had since before thanksgiving, that wouldn't heal.

He had been having to go to the hospital every other day for them to treat the wound.

But it still wouldn't heal after months of treating it.

So about one month ago they decided to do a cardiac catherization.

But the blockage ended up being so bad that they did a little and stopped and then they rescheduled him for another one.

He came through great.

He already had one leg missing b/c of diabetes and he got a sore that wouldn't heal and he didn't go to the dr with it.

He had two bad blockages in his main arteries, one was in the artery going to his leg side where his leg has been amputated half way. The other one was in the other leg.

But now I am so tired and hurting very bad.

I have been sleeping most of the day and all night.

Now I have a bladder infection and a yeast infection, yeah.

I drank too many soda's while we were waiting for my dad to get finished with surgery.

The good thing about all of this is my daughter and her husband live there and so I got to spend alot of time with her b/c her husband had to work.

I treated her to lunch and and we just did alot of things together.

Didn't mean for this to be so long sorry, Pamela
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

It's nice you were able to go down and support your dad and family...I miss living close to mine. They are all pretty far away. So now you're home and hurting from the trip. I hope you feel better soon...don't feel guilty for needing to rest! I'm sure it's what you need right now...Love, Terri
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

You are such a doll to be doing all of tbis caring when you are in pain yourself. Good on you girl!

Love Anne C
  4. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

to all of you for your responses.

I feel tired but it is a good tired.

Pamela