hurting thru hips

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Malucky, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Malucky

Malucky New Member

does anyone ele hurt bad thru you hips. I feel like a chicken that you spread his legs apart to cut off leg and thigh. I hurt so bad.
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Hip pain...it is terrible. Do you have Fibro and/or Arthritis?

Mari
  3. Malucky

Malucky New Member

yes I have fibo and cf
  4. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

My hips are very painful. It makes walking difficult, sometimes impossible. God bless, Anne Theresa
  5. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Malucky:

I have real hip problems. I have to sit sometimes and just stop what I am doing. The rheumatolgosit knows about it. He touched me in the hip area and where he touched was very painful.

He does not check it anymore. He justs writes the prescriptions.

I am sorry you have it, too. Isn't it something that regardless of anything we have to sit and wait it out.

I have arthritis with the other DDs. I have a feeling this is the arthritis.

nyrofan
  6. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

got it ...hate it!!!
  7. Momofboyz

Momofboyz New Member

Yes, I get this too. It was one of the first symtpoms. But no matter where else I hurt or how bad my hip and lower back is always the worst.
    My husband bought me a cane last night. ( I am 40 ) to use only when I just can't scoot around!!!!
    God bless
    Deena
  8. trichkas

trichkas New Member

I was just wondering what people have tried to relieve the hip pain? I'm new to Fibro/message boards. Reading some of your posts, I would say I have moderate pain with occasional flare ups. One hour at the mall last week was too much for my hips to take. Of course this causes sleep problems tossing & turning most of the night. I agree walking makes it worse. Any particular stretches that work well for anyone?
  9. kjfms

kjfms Member

I have a lot of hip pain. I have FMS but also get flare ups of bursitis in my hips I use ice and try to walk and stretch to help the pain.

Setting and laying makes mine worse but at time it hurts so bad all I can do it lay and rest as suggested for bursitis. I used to get shots years ago can't remember what kind. I am just about ready to ask for one. I did just start on Darvon and it is helping my FMS flare and the bursitis some.

I hope you find relief,

Karen :)
  10. angeljoe

angeljoe New Member

I have the worst aching pain in my hips. I hurt so badly there sometimes I don't know what to do.

Do any of you get a popping sound in your hips? I have fibro, and have heard and felt this popping for quite a while now.

I don't know if it has anything to do the fibro or not, but I'm curious to know if anyone else suffers from it.
    Hugs,
    Angela
  11. Malucky

Malucky New Member

yes I do pop all over and the pain is in hips and lower back. I was dig. with fm and cf 2 yrs ago. I take fexrill and 800 mg of napron. I feel some better today and I am going back to work tomorrow if I can get my self moving. I also am new to this message board