Husband doing OK

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jadibeler, Jul 21, 2003.

1. jadibeler

jadibeler New Member

Bob is finally in a room, resting uncomfortably.

What a long, grueling day. So much waiting at every turn. Livingston Hospital transferred him to Lufkin Hospital. When he finally got to see the enterologist it turned out to be that the scars from his previous stomach surgery were bleeding. He lost an awful lot of blood, just from scars!

The doctor cleared his stomach of blood and cauterized the scars. No word yet as to how long he'll have to stay in the hospital. We are just thankful that it wasn't a new ulcer and major surgery was not needed.

Thanks to everyone for the prayers and good wishes. This has been quite a scare. I have a splitting headache and I'm going to try to get some sleep now.

JoAnn
  2. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

thank you for taking the time to write. such good news.

:)
    alice
  3. paula45

paula45 New Member

Glad your husband is doing better and best wishes for continued speedy recovery. I was surprised to see that your husband is in a Lufkin hospital. I live in Nacogdoches. Small world. Wish I could help you out, but I'm not able to drive. I'll be thinking of you both.
    Hugs
    Paula
  4. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I'm so glad! What a scare for you both to go through. I'm glad he's resting comfortably now, I hope you can finally get some sleep, too, now that you don't have to worry so much. Thank you for letting us know how Bob is doing!

Thinking of you & glad things are a little better,
    Pam
  5. baby-bear

baby-bear New Member

Yippee!!!! Great news!!! Bleeding like that can always be a great scare...if you know what I mean. Take care and give your hubby our best...Love Pammy

[ advertisement ]