Husband needs a job and my health

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by namow, Apr 1, 2004.

1. namow

namow New Member

I would appreciate all your prayers. My husband has been out of a decent paying job for almost 2 years and we need the money and medical insurance. I can't work due to a cronic illness plus battling depression. We are getting discouraged. Please pray for us.
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

You`ve come to to the right place. I`m praying that God helps you work out these problems in your life. Finacial hardships are so stressful. I`ve dealt with depression myself so I understand.

Keep the faith. God is good. He will take care of you because you are a precious child of his.

Sandy
  3. dash

dash New Member

I'm so glad you've joined us at the worship board. I will be praying for your needs tonight.

I understand your difficulties. We were without insurance for 16 years. My husband was self-employed during that time with four children at home.

It started to get to the point where he couldn't keep doing the physical work (carpentry), and it was not paying enough to meet our needs. He had to quit,take off six months, and re-educate himself in another field. We were without an income and it was scary, but we had to trust God that this was the right move for him to make.

Now he has a great job in the computer field with real benefits. Looking back I see God's hand in Him getting it. So, I'll be praying that God provides a great job with insurance for your husband, too.

Della
    [This Message was Edited on 04/02/2004]
  4. namow

namow New Member

Thank you so much for all your answers to my request, it means a lot to me.
    Please keep praying for our situation, it hasn't change and my husband is getting depressed also.
    I have fibromyalgia among other problems and this is very frustrating.
    GOD bless you all
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Namow, it is stressful enought to have depression and FM.

Will pray for a job for your husband untill you tell us the Lord has found work for him.

God bless all of your family.

Shalom, Shirl
  6. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Namow and welcome,

Dear Lord, please hear my prayers for Namow and her Husband, You certainly more than anyone, know the needs of this Husband and Wife, I ask you to give them both the blessing they need. Also let them know you are by their sides, and give them some peace, comfort, and the strength to endure. I pray all of this in the name of Jesus, amen.

Danny