Husband needs a Job

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Beadlady, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

My hubby has been out of work for several months--working temp service however he isn't getting called much anymore.

He does have some health problems too, but I pray a prospective employer will look past his previous problems and give him a chance. He is a really good worker.

Thank you!!!!!
  2. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I will have my prayer group at work keep your husband in our prayers that he will find work soon.
  3. kbak

kbak Member

I will be praying for your DH job, that God will lead him to one soon!

Take care,
    kbak
  4. poets

poets Member

I'll also be in prayer for your husband to find a job. I pray that your family will have a spirit of peace about this. Please keep looking up. Where two or more agree together.......and you've got friends here in agreement.

Peace and Love,
    Meg
  5. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

It is appreciated very much!! He worked this weekend for a paper shredding place and will also work there for the next couple of weekends.
  6. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

I pray that your husband finds a caring and empathetic employer who will overlook any problems that he has had in the past. I also pray that the Lord provides swiftness in this so that you may be able to cover your families needs. Dear Lord , please cover this family with Your love and bring swift relief with a wonderful job for beadlady's husband . In Jesus name , Amen and Amen

HOlly
  7. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

He has been getting more calls from the temp service--so that is a good thing.

Right now it is certainly better than nothing. :)