Husband needs work

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by NewEnglander, Feb 21, 2004.

1. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Hi there

I have been praying so hard for my husband to find work and with every passing month we go deeper in debt.

I don't want to lose our home.

I know that God can change things in a wink of an eye and am standing in faith.

I pray that my husband will have a bold spirit as well and that he would see himself through the eyes of Christ.

Thank You
    Lisa

2. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

I appreciate your position. My son and his wife went through this. They did sell their house (when they bought it, it was their intent to be in it 4-5 years--so they were not so emotionally attached) and moved in with us with their adorable two year old. Hubby and I were in heaven, they on the otherhand found it hard to be dependent on others. My son finally found a position, one half way across the country. :(

Today I am praying for you and your hubby that everything works out. Fondly, June
  3. blessings

blessings New Member

I sure can understand what you are going through. In this economy at this time, jobs seem so scarce. It is hard on the men,as they are the primary breadwinners and to be idle is hard for their esteem.

It is also very hard on their wives, the ones that love them and know their worth and are concerned just as much.

Dear Heavenly Father;

I ask, in the name of Jesus, on behalf of lisa's husband, that You will give him the confidence and courage to step out in boldness and seek-that which You are aware of and providing for him.

I also pray for Lisa, that You will ease the anxiety's of her heart, and perfect those things that concern her. Lord, please bless them. To You will be given all the Glory and Thanksgiving, for You are our provider. You are our All in All. I ask this in Jesus name and for His sake and Thank You Dear Lord. Amen

Lisa, God bless you and your husband. love to you, blessings
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Its such a hard time right now in the world. Many people are out of work, I`m truely sorry your family is going through this.

Praying that your husband will find a good paying job that he loves this week. Please God, bless them financially, this family really needs your aid.

Blessings,
    Sandy