husbands/boyfriends with symptoms??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by babyk902, Oct 5, 2008.

1. babyk902

babyk902 New Member

has anyone ever noticed if their husbands/boyfriends/significant others have had any symptoms? I've been dating my boyfriend for over 3 years now, and i get really worried that i may somehow transfer what i have to him somehow, bc we've had unprotected intercourse several times and lately he just seems absolutely exhausted and just can't get up in the morning.

has anyone else ever been worried that they may pass on some virus or bacteria or something that we have? is this even possible?
  2. babyk902

babyk902 New Member

because i think he had a swollen gland the other day which was bothering him (the first i've ever heard him having in 3 years). I know i've had and do still have borrelia so I'm sure that must be going back and forth between us, but I guess there's not much I can do about it if that's already occurred..
  3. Shalome1990

Shalome1990 New Member

My children both, one boy one girl both seem to have symptoms like mine, but not as bad. It scares me to death. I am scared to have another child, just in case what I have is being passed on.......
  4. babyk902

babyk902 New Member

grammy you're so lucky to have someone that cares about you so much and does so much for you, but i would hate to hear that he may become just as sick as we are!!! that's why i just get so worried about this, i would hate to be responsible for ANYONE else feeling the way that I do because it is the absolute worst feeling in the world and there's not alot that can be done about it right now.

My mother also has cfs and lately i notice my father feels worn out all the time, he has bags under his eyes and has gone to the doctor for all this blood work but it came out fine, and he was the one that we always made fun of him because he never got sick while the rest of us were always in and out of the doctor. but i just think this all sounds too familiar once again, and it gets me so anxious just thinking about it.