Husbands Mom...My M-I-L died last night.....please

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BLUEROSE7, Feb 2, 2006.

1. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

pray for us.

We are leaving in a couple hours to drive 4 hours to her house and hubbys family. Please pray for my husband and his family.

We got the call last night at 11pm his mom...had laid down to go to sleep and she didn't wake up...her boyfriend found her dead in her bed around 11 last nihgt...she was only 51.

Please pray for them...my nerves are all to picese...please pray for me to make it ok through this drive, funeral etc..

Thank you all
    love,
    ~Bluerose~
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

your MIL was so young and it seems this was unexpected.

Your husband and you will be devastated.

You will manage the trip and the funeral, you may collapse into a heap after but I'm sure your adrenalin will see you through.

I'm thinking of you.

love
    Rosie
    [This Message was Edited on 02/03/2006]
  3. bozey

bozey New Member

My prayers are going up for all of you.

What a horrible thing to happen.

Please take care of yourself.

bozey
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

That is so hard when they sudden and you don`t get to say good-bye. I will sending thoughts and prayers for your family. May God`s peace wash over you all and comfort you.

Sandy
  5. kch64

kch64 New Member

and prayers to you and your family.

Kendra
  6. Kinsie

Kinsie New Member

Bluerose,

My prayers are with you. Have a safe trip.

Kinsie
  7. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

This is a sad time for you. You and your husband are grieving and it's hard to keep perspective. Any stress is hard for us but I know that you will make it through.
    My condolences to you and your husband.

Kathy.
  8. kbak

kbak Member

Bluerose,
    I am so sorry! These kinds of stresses sure don't help the old fibro. Sending up prayer's for you and your family.

K.
  9. springrose22

springrose22 New Member

I am so sorry, she was so young. It must be such a shock. I am sending you strength to manage through this tough time. Love, Marie
  10. crdmkr2004

crdmkr2004 New Member

I know how your hubby feels as I too have lost 3 family members Mom,dad and brother all at very young ages. It is very devastating. Just give him all your support and understanding through this very difficult time.
    My sincere condolences are with him and both your families.
    Hugs
    Sandy
  11. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

What a terrible shock. 51, that is younger than I am. Was she ill, or had a heart condition. Our prayers are with you. Stay strong and don't overdo things for yourself.
    Love Anne
  12. BethM

BethM New Member

peace and hugs to you and yours. Please take care of yourself, this is such a difficult time for you.

Sending prayers and light,
    Beth.
  13. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Prayers are being said for your husband, and his family, which includes you..

How very sad for her children, to die so young.

God Bless you,

Kim
  14. MamaR

MamaR New Member

That is so sad..... so very, sorry for the loss of your mother-in-law.
    Will sure keep you and family in my prayers.

With love....MamaR

15. Kat_in_Texas

Kat_in_Texas New Member

Oh goodness, I'm so very sorry about your mother-in-law. What a horrible shock.

I will be praying for your family ... for peace, for unity, for patience, for endurance, for rest.

And for YOU ... that you will be upheld physically during this difficult ordeal, that you can meet the challenges that you must face, and that you can be a source of strength and comfort for your family.

I'm so so sorry. I know you are heartbroken.

Blessings to you,
    Kat
  16. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

My prayers are with you and your family. Take especially good care of yourself during this stressful, sad time.

Love, Mikie
  17. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You, dear one, and all your family will be in my prayers. I am so sorry for each one involved and will pray for God's peace and direction as you go through this very difficult time! God bless you all.

Sue
  18. laspis1

laspis1 New Member

So sorry to hear about your loss. This will be a very stressful and emotional time for you and your husband, so please take care of yourself. Seems so sad and unfair. No one should pass at 51. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Laspis
  19. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. Drive carefully I will keep you and yours in my prayers.
  20. darude

darude New Member

Thinking of you so sorry!! Was she ill or did she just pass away in sleep. This happened to two of our family members, both women and one was 47 and one 49. Both heart problems undiagnosed. Prayers are with you HUN!