HUSKA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 143alan, Oct 28, 2006.

1. 143alan

143alan New Member

Hi Olga
    I just read your post and wanted to respond. I see you've had several responses and I couldn't read them all. I just wanted you to know that I'm pretty new here too and feel the same way.

It's also very overwhelming how many posts that there are and since it's painful for me to sit here very long at a time it would take me all day to read all the posts and the responses.

Now what I do is just browse for topics or questions. I've met some really great people here and I've learned so much too. Like you, I feel like so many know each other and seem to just carry on conversations with each other.

I've met two people that I wanted to ask questions or discuss things with so we would meet in the chat room and a particular time and day and then exchange email addresses. That way we could really talk with each other without the public forum of the message board. It's been great.

I loved reading your bio. I bet your jewelry is beautiful. I'm sorry you can't take pain meds because of the side affects. I did get some great information from the board about natural or supplement pain relievers. I can't remember them all but I remember celery is one and magnesium I think helps as an anti-inflammatory.

Take care and thanks for your post.
    Nancy
  2. huska

huska New Member

THANKS FOR YOUR POST. I CAN'R ACCESS TO THE CHAT ROOM. MY COMPUTER IS NOT ACCEPTING JAVA PROGRAM. I NEED TO CALL THE COMPUTER MAN TO HELP ME WITH THAT.

I'M TRYING TO PUT A PICTURE OF MY JEWLERY IN MY PROFILE.

I'M GOING TO START TAKING MAGNESIUM AND I'M WAITING TO SEE HOW MY CALCIUM IS.

I'M CRAZY ABOUT DOGS. I HAVE 3. PUT I REALLY LOVE WOLVES BUT I CAN'T HAVE ONE LOL...

I HOPE WE KEEP TALKING TO EACHOTHER.

LOVE,
    OLGA
  3. 143alan

143alan New Member

I'm so glad you responded. I have 2 small dogs and 3 cats.
    Jack Russell Terrier named Rocky
    Rat/Schit (rat terrier/schitzu mix) named Ginger
    2 black/white cats named Oreo and Minibite
    1 gray/white cat named PK.
    My son loves wolves too and wants one. Since he can't have a wolf he wants any dog that looks the closest like it. They're beautiful animals.

I had a pic of Oreo on my profile for a while but then I started putting my sons designs on. I need to update to a new one. He's made about a 100 of them.

I'm so sorry you lost your son. I can't even begin to imagine the pain. My son is all I have.
    Take care and stay in touch
    Nancy