Hyaluronic Acid - anyone experienced ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deepak, Mar 3, 2012.

1. deepak

deepak Member

Was reading on a site that Hyaluronic Acid is very good for connective tissue disorders and fibromyalgia. Was wondering if anyone has tried this ?

With love,
  2. Saoirse3

Saoirse3 Member

And to be honest with you, it didn't seem to do anything whatsoever, except make my stomach hurt. And who needs MORE pain, right?

3. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I had one of a series of three injections that contained the hyloronic acid , but the first shot hurt so badly and caused me to have more pain and unalbe to bear any weight on my leg, {The injection was in my knee} I didn't go back to get the rest of the injections even though my rehumy thought it would help me. Why would I get shots that only cause me horriable pain in my knee and leg for three weeks after the shot? NOt me.

I still won't go in and get it done again, Sorry I am not more postiive about it.
    HUGS Rosemarie
  4. Picklington

Picklington New Member

I tried hyaluronic acid for a while but it didn't seem to make any difference. I have read a website of a woman who felt that it pretty much cured her fibromyalgia but unfortunately I didn't have the same experience! However I also have hypermobile joints and HA lubricates the joints and thinking about it, I don't want them more mobile!! So when I realised that I stopped taking it.