hydroxocobalamin source with no cherry extract?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dlebbole, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Dlebbole

Dlebbole New Member

Does anyone know of a source of hydroxocobalamin without the cherry extract? Thanks!
  2. spacee

spacee Member

You might have to do the injections....

3. Dlebbole

Dlebbole New Member

I'm actually not sure the problem is the cherry extract, but since I've started a "dilute speck" of the hydroxocobalamin, along with the two forms of folate, I've been experiencing some very painful "old symptoms." Sometimes, when something will ultimately work very well and help me overall, it's a rocky start and I experience old symptoms before I get better. But if there is a form of hydroxycobalamin without the cherry extract, I'd try it!
  4. Dlebbole

Dlebbole New Member

Both strawberry and cherry extracts are bad for my interstitial cystitis and pelvic pain. Still looking for a source of B12 to use to try the methylation cycle protocol....Anyone?
  5. Diva55

Diva55 New Member

I think the Hydrox B12 drops are without cherry. One drop = 1 Perque.

Look at the Holisticheal site for details although of course they might sell them elsewhere.
  6. Dlebbole

Dlebbole New Member

Thank you Diva55. I will look into it!
  7. simonedb

simonedb Member

what brand has the cherry?
    do you know if interplexus nutrisorb b12 hydrox drps have cherry? i was thinking of trying them. sounds like a good way to get b12 in theory. they are at needs website too. more affordable than the one diva mentioned.
  8. Diva55

Diva55 New Member

The cherry extract is in the Perque B12 which is why Dlebbole was looking for an alternative.

The Needs liquid is only 50mcg per drop whilst the HH liquid is 1,000 mcg per drop- both have 340 servings.

So actually that means that the HH one is less expensive.

With the HH liquid - 1 drop can replace 1/2 of a Perque B12.(which is 2,000mcg)

Best wishes
    [This Message was Edited on 04/29/2009]
    [This Message was Edited on 04/29/2009]
  9. simonedb

simonedb Member

thx for clarifying!