Hypercoagulation and your progress

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by catnip51, May 20, 2003.

1. catnip51

catnip51 New Member

I've been reading up on hypercoagulation and just wondering how many are being treated for it and what to expect. I would just like to know what to expect and if any are seeing any results and what they have experienced during the therapy. I'm seriously thinking of being checked for it, since it is an expensive test, I just wanted to know if is doing anything for anyone as far as the outcome of treatment.

Thanks
    Cathie
  2. tansy

tansy New Member

Thanks for all your info. Yes Cathie it is all there but if your brain's like mine it'll take a while to start sinking in.

Realise it's almost certainly relevant in my case, now to see what my GP says. Might effect her choice of one treatment for me.

At least I can get things going now by seeing what helps in keeping all those critters at bay, though not sure which ones are relevant to me.

Once again Jellybelly thanks. You've been working hard at all this recently and I know it cannot have been easy for you.

Hope your holiday goes well, you've earnt a really good break.

Cheers

Tansy
  3. sujay

sujay New Member

I've found treating hypercoagulation has helped a lot of my patients (as well as my 12 year old son and I), but sometimes it's just the beginning of getting to the real problem, which I believe in most cases is a stealth pathogen. I've also tried to post on this topic, but it's hard to beat Jellybelly for clarity and pertinence. The test I use is the ISAC Panel, and you can find out more about it at the HEMEX web site. Sorry I've got to run now, but let me know if you have any more questions.

[ advertisement ]