hypersensitive area on inner arm, Help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by campbeck97, Oct 5, 2008.

1. campbeck97

campbeck97 New Member

Hi All, Help! I have what I call hypersensitive area running from just underarm along the inside forearm to my wrist. It is so sore I don't even want my arm to touch anything.Does anyone have this and what can I try???It's been happening for about three days and is driving me nuts. Thanks and Blessings to you all.
  2. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

Once I started on Lyrica, it helped calm it down. Now my skin hurts mainly when I am in a flare. Do you have hypersensitive hearing or taste? Unfortunately I do. Lyrica helped somewhat with those ones but helped mostly with the skin.

3. campbeck97

campbeck97 New Member

Hi thanks for your quick reply. I have noticed this same feeling on the left inner thigh area to my knee a couple weeks ago and it went away and now is in the left inner arm.It is so sore and sensitive and I have tried all kinds of topical creams and the Morphine I take for pain doesnt help at all. I hope it passes soon. I havent tried Lyrica had a RX for it but was afraid to take it because of the side effects listed.Glad its helping you tho.oh yes I do have the hypersensitve hearing, but not the taste. Thanks again.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/05/2008]
  4. Bunchy

Bunchy New Member

I get this too - it comes and goes on different areas of my body.

It kind of scared me at first but now I know it will pass in a couple days.

Just another weird nervous system disruption I guess.

Gentle hugs (but not on your sore arm...lol)

Bunchy x