hypoallergenic enzymatically predigested soy protein supp.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PaulMark, Oct 3, 2002.

1. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

this naturpathic nutritinist that i'm worked with over ph. and emails, had me order and taken l dose too early to evaluate a one step nutritional prdouct, on my delated type food allegy testing back in 4/02 soy was mild food intolerance they rank severe moderate and mild and if you have many food intol. ie due probably due to leaky gut sykndrome says my cfs dr. cheney, they incorporate the mild intol. in 4 day rotation,

i voiced this concern to him and e mailed the sellers who have practitioners answer questions

they say predigested and fermented soy protein ie like some of the rice based similiar powdered supps. antioxidansts etc. IS NOT THE SAME AS EATING THE FOOD, I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND WHY ITS STATES ITS HYPOALLEGENIC WHATEVER THAT MEANS,

I NEED SOME IMPUT ON THIS, I HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS WITH CFIDS AND FMS DON'T NEED MORE BUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO JUST TAKE ONE TOTAL SUPP. WOULD CUT OUT A LOT OF STRESS, BUT TO TAKE EVERYK DAY RATHER THAN ONCE EVERY FOUR MAYBE I'VE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY THIS FOOD ALLERGY DELATED TYPE TEST, I KNOW CHENEYS SAYS THEY CAN HAVE FALSE + and false _

so why in the heck have them??? i'm confused again

pM in KY
  2. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

this naturpathic nutritinist that i'm worked with over ph. and emails, had me order and taken l dose too early to evaluate a one step nutritional prdouct, on my delated type food allegy testing back in 4/02 soy was mild food intolerance they rank severe moderate and mild and if you have many food intol. ie due probably due to leaky gut sykndrome says my cfs dr. cheney, they incorporate the mild intol. in 4 day rotation,

i voiced this concern to him and e mailed the sellers who have practitioners answer questions

they say predigested and fermented soy protein ie like some of the rice based similiar powdered supps. antioxidansts etc. IS NOT THE SAME AS EATING THE FOOD, I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND WHY ITS STATES ITS HYPOALLEGENIC WHATEVER THAT MEANS,

I NEED SOME IMPUT ON THIS, I HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS WITH CFIDS AND FMS DON'T NEED MORE BUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO JUST TAKE ONE TOTAL SUPP. WOULD CUT OUT A LOT OF STRESS, BUT TO TAKE EVERYK DAY RATHER THAN ONCE EVERY FOUR MAYBE I'VE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY THIS FOOD ALLERGY DELATED TYPE TEST, I KNOW CHENEYS SAYS THEY CAN HAVE FALSE + and false _

so why in the heck have them??? i'm confused again

pM in KY